The COD Warzone Thread! (1 Viewer)

I've gotten six more outright wins since last I posted those stats, getting better everyday!

stats.png

I don't know what happened after the Season 4 update, but either I'm really getting good at the game, or I've been in some really soft lobbies for some reason. I've played about 20 games since the update, and I've probably gotten my attack helicopter in all but two or three of the games, and have been above 1.2 K/D in every single game. Throughout the span of the game, I've been a 1.15 K/D player with a 1.25 W/L ratio.

Just won two matches, one with a four-person team, then three of us continued into the next match, but one of them bailed before the match started so it was me and one hombre against the world, and we pulled out the win again (I've gotta give his 9 kills credit for that one though)

But it was pretty exciting when you're up against multiple teams of 4 players and at a huge disadvantage with only one other teammate to pull out the victory.

I also recently adjusted my display setting down a bit, I'm usually 3440x1440 but bumped it to 2560x1080 (same aspect ratio) because as they say "frames win games". And with a 144mhz monitor I might as well get the full benefit of it when competing against these guys. It's definitely helped me respond quicker to enemies.

On my old aspect ratio I'd only see them shoot me once and I'd be dead, but then in the replay I'd see they got off multiple shots, because they were getting frames faster than I was.

winning.png

Absolutely friggin epic win! I haven't played in awhile, been playing Wasteland 3 for the past week while I was sick.

Just hopped onto Warzone for the first time in forever. My team starts with 3 players, but when we drop in the third guy leaves the game right away so it's just me and one other dude. I try to talk to him on mic, he doesn't say a word.

He gets downed running up some stairs and then speaks up on his mic saying one guy so I go and kill the guy while my teammate is reviving. He mentions on the mic there's a 2nd guy (who I hear running our way)

I open fire at the 2nd guy while my teammate..........runs away, and I get killed. My teammate survives long enough for me to parachute back in, but he dies while I'm dropping on.......then he leaves the game. So right off the bat I'm playing a match meant for teams of FOUR and I'm rolling SOLO!

I manage to setup shop in the tower at headquarters and do some damage to guys taking pot shots, but no kills. A guy tries to dislodge me from the tower but fails. The gas circle is closing in, I parachute over to the Living Quarters area and get there first, there's only a few players left at this point. I happen to be at the right window at the right time and open fire on a guy out in the open running and take him out...and WARZONE VICTORY! flashes across the screen.

Feels pretty awesome to pull off essentially a solo win against teams of 4

solo_win.png

The honeymoon period since the season update is over. I'm being put in lobbies that are sweaty as hell again. I still finish top 5 or 3 on either team the significant majority of the time in terms of score for each match, but my K/D is regressing back to my mean average of between about 1 and 1.2 after playing like a god and averaging about 1.5 to 1.8 the last week or so.

The honeymoon period since the season update is over. I'm being put in lobbies that are sweaty as hell again. I still finish top 5 or 3 on either team the significant majority of the time in terms of score for each match, but my K/D is regressing back to my mean average of between about 1 and 1.2 after playing like a god and averaging about 1.5 to 1.8 the last week or so.

K/d means nothing, the W is all that matters!

K/d means nothing, the W is all that matters!
Oh for sure, I play the objective whichever game I play. I go for caps if I play Domination even if it means running into a minefield to try to get it, and I clean up tags that are near me in Kill Confirmed. You get the idea. My win rate is better than my K/D partly because of this.

Playing Warzone and had two guys on a team try to rush my position.

I had a couple of proximity mines setup at the top of the stairs and my loadout so had the 18-mag Streetsweeper Auto Shotgun.

First guy went down quick, 2nd guy tried to push me but I downed him, then gave him a crack across the face with the butt of my gun, killing him.

His death mic kicks on and he starts screaming "YOU'RE TRASH BRO, YOU'RE TRASH!" even though I just won the 1 v 2 against him and his teammate, lol.

conan.gif

Just had one of the most blatant cheaters ever in a round of Warzone. I'm in the headquarters tower on Rebirth Island. In the middle part, right after the ladder from the first floor and inside the tower where the ladder goes up to the top.

I'm surrounded by the buildings wall, there is ZERO way for anyone to actually SEE me. I'm covering the ladder because I hear people running around downstairs.

Suddenly I start taking fire, and I figure maybe someone dropped into the top of the tower and is shooting me from up there. But when I die the kill cam shows there is a guy across the street at the building there, shooting into the solid fucking stone of the tower I'm in and just beaming the shit out of me. He's literally shooting a stone buildings side with no line of site to me, he never uses a heartbeat sensor to pinpoint me, just beams me like he can see me through the fucking walls, and his bullets just go through the stone as well like it's nothing.

Was away from the game for about a week. Returned and gave Payload a few shots. The snipers fucking suck, but if you have a team that knows how to block enemy trucks or push your truck you can do well.

I love manning the 50 cal in the trucks or the fixed emplacements you can build, really ups my kill count

payload.png

The problem with COD players is they're lone wolves who don't understand how to play a game with an objective.

As you can clearly see, I had to do all the heavy lifting to ensure we won both Payload matches, with more time on the objective than anyone, while all the other guys are just worried about their kill counts.

I really can't wait for the new Battlefield game so I can hop in some tanks and cap flags

maggots.png

What if I told you that you could have a high kill count AND be on the objective in Warzones Payload mode?

I mean, good grief. How bad are most COD players at objective-based game modes? I feel like I'm the only one on the trucks or building barricades

To say I can't wait for the new Battlefield would be an understatement. COD players are the lowest common denominator, bunch of bunny-hopping, aim-assist-needing, objective-ignoring droolers!

objective.png

Been playing the new CLASH game mode (essentially Battlefield Lite) as you get control points to cap, enemy targets worth more spawn tickets/points, etc.

Still anxiously awaiting the release of Battlefield 2042, although it was delayed until November so we'll see

usa.png

Killed a guy in Warzone and his death mic comes on and I hear him say "I'm gonna stick my d*ck down your throat b*tch" lol

It feels like forever since I got the win, but we squeaked it out in Warzone. We only had three on our team instead of four like other teams, but we made it work. In the end it was down to my team with two left and another team with only one left. He downed my teammate but I got him in the end and we scored the W

winner.png

Hi guys, what is your current loadout? For me it works well with EM2 or Swiss and as a secondary OTS 9

I play on Rebirth Island so have a lot of close quarters fustups

So I run either a streetsweeper shotgun or a bullfrog SMG, and keep restock on so I can replenish claymores and flash grenades

I tend to try and setup shop in a building and lay traps so teams pushing us take damage trying to get us and are at a disadvantage as far as viewing angles go

This works best when you have coordinated teammates and the enemy doesn't

I play on Rebirth Island so have a lot of close quarters fustups

So I run either a streetsweeper shotgun or a bullfrog SMG, and keep restock on so I can replenish claymores and flash grenades

I tend to try and setup shop in a building and lay traps so teams pushing us take damage trying to get us and are at a disadvantage as far as viewing angles go

This works best when you have coordinated teammates and the enemy doesn't
So I guess I'm the one who always runs in the rooms with all your claymores lol
Bullfrog is in my opinion also in Season 6 a good choice

So I guess I'm the one who always runs in the rooms with all your claymores lol
Bullfrog is in my opinion also in Season 6 a good choice

I find the Bullfrog doesn't seem to have much recoil so I can keep my shots on target a lot easier. The streetsweeper is useful if I've got 2+ opponents rushing upstairs or through a door at me because I can hit them both with multiple shotgun blasts.

I used to use the proximity mine because I liked that it did damage in all directions, but got tired of people with supernatural reflexes that would immediately lay prone and avoid getting hurt, so switched it up to claymores.

I'm hoping Battlefield 2042 doesn't suck because that is more my style of FPS, where all the twitchy bunny hoppers who move too fast for my old ass, and all the snipers trying to pick you off from across the map can't do shit when I'm rolling up in a tank and demolishing the building they're in to fall down on top of them.

Hi guys, what is your current loadout? For me it works well with EM2 or Swiss and as a secondary OTS 9
I play rebirth mostly. But my go to loadout for regular BR and Rebirth is my FARA/Mac10 class. I also run an XM4/AK74u class and my sniper classes are Kar98/mac10 or SPR/MWMP5.

Last edited:
Just had one of my best warzone matches yet. We were playing Trios on Rebirth Island and my team just gelled.

Everyone had a mic and communicated, we all called out targets, marked them on the map and moved as a cohesive unit to bring overwhelming force against enemy teams.

Nobody running off to do their own thing solo, we all made sure to stick together and work together.

In the end we emerged victorious and I had a pretty strong showing with 10 kills

winner_chicken_dinner.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom