The COD Warzone Thread! (2 Viewers)

And now they're the meta game! Bruen and PKM rip!
Damn meta shifts. Casual player (still always a lil over 1 k/d, bout 1.7ish MP), but damn when I haven't played for a bit and forget to search online to see what's what and what changed.

I'm ready for just one throwback LAN party, some Goldeneye and OG Halo. One night of bad graphics and poor response, and I'll be raring to get back to COD! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

goldeneye.gif

Meta? You kids and your vgames. :rolleyes: Jk i don’t even know what meta means!

I’ve been out of MW for a decade. MW2-4 though I ran train to the point where I could do 1.8+k/d on most maps with a riot shield c4/throwing knife and a few stun grenades. I tried picking up the last WW2 game and just barely did 1.3 (though I only stuck with it a month) and just found it too campy. Hats off to you guys crushing it though !

Damn meta shifts. Casual player (still always a lil over 1 k/d, bout 1.7ish MP), but damn when I haven't played for a bit and forget to search online to see what's what and what changed.

I'm ready for just one throwback LAN party, some Goldeneye and OG Halo. One night of bad graphics and poor response, and I'll be raring to get back to COD! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 514981
Well when you get settled in we'll do a PCF sQUADS, game!

RIP the Bruen. Just caught a second nerf yesterday. Damage reduction, torso damage reduction, base recoil increase, 60 round mag recoil increase. Sheeeeeesh.

Welp, onto the PKM lol. Thing rips, caught back to back dubs last night.

bumping an old thread to see if anyone is still playing?

i'm fairly terrible, but i can't get enough of trying to be good. i only ever attempt solos because i hate playing with randoms. i feel like i wouldn't be *quite* as terrible on a team. @Anthony Martino did you ditch warzone for D&D?

i'm fairly terrible, but i can't get enough of trying to be good. i only ever attempt solos because i hate playing with randoms. i feel like i wouldn't be *quite* as terrible on a team. @Anthony Martino did you ditch warzone for D&D?
Still going strong here. What device are you playing on? I can send your my ID/username and we can play some duos/trios/quads.

My 11 year old son has gotten the obsidian camo for all the weapons. He is unreal. I am just unbelievably awful. I usually get shot I’m the head trying to figure out how to bring up the map! We are on XBone and we both play under my username. If you want to squad up PM me and if you’re lucky it’ll be him playing:)

I haven't played it in months.

I really enjoyed Armored Quads mode but it was only temporary

Still going strong here. What device are you playing on? I can send your my ID/username and we can play some duos/trios/quads.

i play on PC. i also have it loaded on my ps5 but i've never played it with a controller.

I haven't played it in months.

I really enjoyed Armored Quads mode but it was only temporary

lol that's how i felt about solos on the mini map. it was short enough that i felt i actually had a chance for a W with a little luck, but it was only temporary.

i play on PC. i also have it loaded on my ps5 but i've never played it with a controller.
Yeah I also play PC but with a PS4 remote. my battle net is sheikh617#1115 if you want to add me. If you need me activition ID let me know and I can send that instead.

Yeah I also play PC but with a PS4 remote. my battle net is sheikh617#1115 if you want to add me. If you need me activition ID let me know and I can send that instead.

sweet! request sent, id is stacybrew

i feel like controller is the way to go with this game, but except for a brief stint on xbox 360, i've pretty much only ever played FPS with MKB and i just can't adjust

Dude that’s a serious run! We just did a 10 but died in the Holdout :cry:
Holdouts suck man lmao. We had a level 10 Holdout as well. We both went down close close the end and stayed on the bleed out and then self revived right before it was over. We did 3 more levels knowing we won't get a holdout and then did exfil to avoid having bad luck with a round 14 holdout.

sweet! request sent, id is stacybrew

i feel like controller is the way to go with this game, but except for a brief stint on xbox 360, i've pretty much only ever played FPS with MKB and i just can't adjust
Dope! I'll hop on and accept shortly.

What’s the loadout to have?
I run an HDR with a Diamati
Sprint- Ghost- Shrapnel (I think)
Heartbeat and Betty

I also run an FFAR class

What’s the loadout to have?
I run an HDR with a Diamati
Sprint- Ghost- Shrapnel (I think)
Heartbeat and Betty

I also run an FFAR class
The meta classes are as follows:

1. FFAR/KAR98
2. Cold War AUG/Mac 10
3. Amax/Mac 10

There are other solid loadouts as well but these are the best with considerations of time to kill and other aspects.

I'll hop on for a bit. PM me for my PSN.

I've been doing a lot better lately. improved my horrific 0.45 k/d ratio to 0.65 so making progress. Been getting 3-5 kills most rounds and been winning some Resurgant Quad rounds, plus plenty of 2nds, 3rds, etc.

Just made this meme though cause I had to carry some scrubs

TEAMMATES_MEME.png

The game is pretty ass right now. I don't like all these radiation zones and crazyness with zombies. They aren't even doing a new map, just re-skinning the current one. The game devs suck. They make a killing off blueprints and operator skins.

The game is pretty ass right now. I don't like all these radiation zones and crazyness with zombies. They aren't even doing a new map, just re-skinning the current one. The game devs suck. They make a killing off blueprints and operator skins.
Once they did in game purchases everything went to shit for me

Been playing a lot of Rebirth Trios lately and taking 1st as a team a few times and top 3 a lot. Had my best match so far with 7 kills. An enemy team kept trying to parachute into the tower at headquarters and I was up there and kept wiping them as they dropped.

Then they'd try again and again and I'd just blow them away two at a time, was a lot of fun......for me. Slowly increasing my K/D ratio from the abysmal 0.45 to 0.63 now.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom