NLHE Cash Game In A Couple of Hours (1 Viewer)

detroitdad

Royal Flush
Reaction score
@Marc Hedrick is hosting a 1/2 NLHE cash game in a few hours. I can't remember the last time I played a dedicated NLHE only cash game, especially at these stakes.

Thanks for hosting Marc. I am looking forward to playing.

I'm contemplating going into this with a few different approaches.

1. Drink, Party, and see WTF happens

2. Play situational poker, take it serious, and focus on the game.

3???

Seriously, feel free to sound off with some NLHE cash game strategies, tips, and suggestions.

Since I'll probably be folding 93% of my hands I'll have plenty of time to update this thread.

Thanks in advance.

I'm up for staking. I'll only up charge a small percentage ;)

Shove all in the first hand post flop after raising preflop, no matter your cards and the board texture. If it folds around and you win the pot, show the bluff and then get paid off light the rest of the night when you do have an actual hand. 60% of the time it works, every time.

You guys aren't letting me down. Thanks!!! Please keep it up throughout the evening. I'll need these inspirational posts!

More important question - whatcha drinking?

More important question - whatcha drinking?

I'm donating this to the game. Marc will have a few options as well

PXL_20211120_220742409.jpg

Get sucked out on early and then find your monkey tilt gear. Run it twice but just to see someone scoop you with 10% equity each time. Jam 2nd nuts into nuts a couple times and then do some breathing exercises at the table.

Fold Aces preflop, they never win a big pot so why risk losing a lot with them. Stick to 67 suited, you will never be dominated. I’ll send you my PP/Venmo info for my cut after the game.

Before 9PM?! Did you only bring two buyins with you?!

I only bought in once. I don't have a feel for NLHE. I know this is probably weird to say, but I have a better understanding where my hands stand in the mixed games versus hold them. I didn't feel like investing 600 into a game that I don't love playing.

Who was the villain? I promise I won't say P--- B-----.

Nick on both of my big losses. I don't know who that is. I'll share the hands tomorrow when I have the laptop turned on. Basically over played top two pair both hands

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom