The COD Warzone Thread! (1 Viewer)

Been playing a lot of Rebirth Trios lately and taking 1st as a team a few times and top 3 a lot. Had my best match so far with 7 kills. An enemy team kept trying to parachute into the tower at headquarters and I was up there and kept wiping them as they dropped.

Then they'd try again and again and I'd just blow them away two at a time, was a lot of fun......for me. Slowly increasing my K/D ratio from the abysmal 0.45 to 0.63 now.
Nice dude, the road to that 1.0. You'll get there!

Been playing a lot of Rebirth Trios lately and taking 1st as a team a few times and top 3 a lot. Had my best match so far with 7 kills. An enemy team kept trying to parachute into the tower at headquarters and I was up there and kept wiping them as they dropped.

Then they'd try again and again and I'd just blow them away two at a time, was a lot of fun......for me. Slowly increasing my K/D ratio from the abysmal 0.45 to 0.63 now.
I really like rebirth. The regular warzone players have trouble adjusting to it because of the fast ring and the close-quarter fighting. I typically only play with my brother but it would be nice to team up with other chippers.

I really like rebirth. The regular warzone players have trouble adjusting to it because of the fast ring and the close-quarter fighting. I typically only play with my brother but it would be nice to team up with other chippers.
I'm down for a little rebirth. I can get kind of sweaty sometimes as I play for wins and stats but here is my battlenet

Sheikh617#1115

I'm down for a little rebirth. I can get kind of sweaty sometimes as I play for wins and stats but here is my battlenet

Sheikh617#1115
Cool, just sent you an invite through battle.net. I typically play on ps4, but since it's crossplay we are good. I like playing the regular warzone as well. Do you typically run with a regular squad or do you play with randoms regularly?

Yeah I used to play ps4/ps5 and went to PC for the better frames and performance.

Yeah I used to play ps4/ps5 and went to PC for the better frames and performance.
The only thing I hate about ps4 is that you can't adjust your FOV. Apex legends let me adjust it, but not sure why warzone hasn't allowed that capability on the consoles.

The only thing I hate about ps4 is that you can't adjust your FOV. Apex legends let me adjust it, but not sure why warzone hasn't allowed that capability on the consoles.
They do on the latest gen Xbox. They need to release a next gen version for ps5. I don't think it'll ever get pushed to ps4 and FOV alone is a huge advantage.

I'm PC Master Race here running a 144mhz monitor/refresh as well. My ID is USAnumberWON if anyone wants to add me. I do have a mic as well to communicate in game.

Just had another good match where I scored 7 more kills, getting much more agile in my movements and shots with practice

resurgance.png

Slowly improving that k/d ratio from the abysmal 0.45 it used to be. Sad that they're only doing Rebirth Resurgence Duos now, did really well in Trios and Quads when they had them. But I'm still getting more kills than being killed at least.

resurgance.png

Slowly improving that k/d ratio from the abysmal 0.45 it used to be. Sad that they're only doing Rebirth Resurgence Duos now, did really well in Trios and Quads when they had them. But I'm still getting more kills than being killed at least.

View attachment 696298
Rebirth is fun, though I end up preferring base Warzone. I'll play Rebirth as a change if pace.

I thought this was funny

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210509-192233.jpg
    Screenshot_20210509-192233.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 52

View attachment 696298
What is going on with PLS FIX MY STATS?! Someone's gotta correct those stats!!! (matchmaking has got a be a nightmare with those stats :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: )

So it looks like they reactivated Rebirth Resurgence Quads tonight. I hop in a match and....................I'm fucking ALONE, no teammates, lol.

Somehow I still manage to come in 2nd and rack up 3 kills before the last team takes me out as the circle of gas closes. Feeling pretty proud of myself.

So it looks like they reactivated Rebirth Resurgence Quads tonight. I hop in a match and....................I'm fucking ALONE, no teammates, lol.

Somehow I still manage to come in 2nd and rack up 3 kills before the last team takes me out as the circle of gas closes. Feeling pretty proud of myself.
@turboj623

We running now?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom