The Canoe Club-Tournament Set (CPC)

JMC9389

4 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What a wonderful set. i mean every chip in this set does something for me. That light blue $100 is my favorite, its rare I say that about a light blue base chip but that one is sensational
Thank you for the kind words! I can't wait to see your large crown set sometime very soon!

This thread illustrates the beauty of customs and what is liked and not liked is in the eye of the beholder. You and a handful of my local guys tabbed the T100 as one of their favorites. I love the whole set and how it came out, but personally, the T100's are not at the top of my list as one of my favorites. If CPC ever comes out with a blue that's in between light blue and DG Peacock, like a horizon blue that Paulson offers, I'd remake this chip. The light blue on this chip is more on the grayer side than I thought it would be.

Reaction score
The $1000 chip is sensational. I find all chips done extremely well except if I had to pick one, would be the 25K chip, it’s the top chip but only has 2 colors, but all comes down to personal preference. BUT, beautiful set !!

JMC9389

4 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The $1000 chip is sensational. I find all chips done extremely well except if I had to pick one, would be the 25K chip, it’s the top chip but only has 2 colors, but all comes down to personal preference. BUT, beautiful set !!
I did my best to have the set colors move through the seasons, with the T5, T25, and T100 representing spring and summer, and the blurple, DG Peach, and charcoal chips representing fall, with the T25K representing winter.

This holds true for tournament progression too. Spring colors where everything is bright and new. Then the fall where everything is starting to become more colorful, and finally the winter where everything is snowy and white.

Reaction score
I did my best to have the set colors move through the seasons, with the T5, T25, and T100 representing spring and summer, and the blurple, DG Peach, and charcoal chips representing fall, with the T25K representing winter.

This holds true for tournament progression too. Spring colors where everything is bright and new. Then the fall where everything is starting to become more colorful, and finally the winter where everything is snowy and white.
Wow :eek: I didn’t thought of this at all lol, you put things in a whole new perspective.
But it’s true actually now that I’m thinking.

Well here in the Netherlands it’s always raining and cold. I guess my custom set will consist of a lot of grey and white LOL.
We don’t have summer around here :LOL: :laugh:

toNIelf

Waiting List
Reaction score
So here's the thing about sample sets.

I have a cash set with the same "Canoe Club" theme in the works that I plan on placing the order on next year, maybe 6 to 9 months from now depending on how things go. That order is going to be on the smaller side, maybe 700 or so chips plus extras, just a single table set that can cover a variety of stakes. 200 each fracs and $1's, 250ish $5's, and 50 or so $25's. Four different denominations.

Doing sample sets for this set would add seven different, unique chips to the order for a total of eleven unique chips. A T5, T25, T100, T500, T1000, T5000, and T25000. Per CPC and David's rules, the order would have to be at least 1100 chips for the order to go through (average 100 of each denomination). I was already planning on doing a small add on of this set. Initially I was only going to do 40 or so more T1000's, as I know that I'm a bit light on those at 120 only, even if the intent is to be able cover two 8 player tables. If I add 60 T1000's, 40 each T25's and T100's, and 20 more T500's to give the set a complete two tables of 10 players capability, that would be 860 chips. If my math is correct, that would entail needing to order 240 more chips for the order to go through. That would require at least 35 folks interested in sample sets. Attainable? Yes, I think, but I'm not so sure. I'll put up an interest thread at the end of the year and if the numbers work and there's sufficient interest, we'll do it. I'd take payment ahead of time and shipping expenses to be paid upon receipt of the chips and being mailed out. I'd also ask for a couple of volunteers to be regional re-shippers. For example, I'd ask one EU member to take all EU orders and distribute to receive from a re-shipper of theirs.

Hi,
your set looks really amazing! Have fun with it.
I'm in for a sample set.
It would be great if you could also offer samples from your future cash set.I would definitely be interested.
Advantage: you could significantly reduce the number of people (35 -> 22) or make more people happy.

buffalojim

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Wow, must have missed this when you originally posted it but this is an incredible looking tournament set. Well done!

Top Bottom