The Canoe Club-Cash Set (CPC) (1 Viewer)

I like the first version of your $100 chip the most I think and think the edge spot pattern matches the rest of your lineup the best. I just had my hands on the full color sample set and can safely say that there won’t be any confusion between your retro blue chip and the $100 black chip with dayglo tiger.

Also, for green $25 have you tried mixing 3 different greens between base and spots? Or maybe a brown and blue spot? I think greens are the toughest chip to get right…

View attachment 1197398

View attachment 1197399
"I think greens are the hardest to get right" I have always felt exactly the same! I actually went with a yellow $20 on my custom set instead of a green $25 for that exact reason.

"I think greens are the hardest to get right" I have always felt exactly the same! I actually went with a yellow $20 on my custom set instead of a green $25 for that exact reason.
I’m designing a cali cash set and a T100 tournament set so I didn’t have to do a green chip!

@timinater nice job on the design for these and the tourney set. I’m working through thoughts on putting together a custom cash and tourney set. PM me if you want to chat

Maroon makes for a much better base color than spot color, imho. Think about it...

That's hot. I might need to borrow a few of these for my colab with @kk405 "Lizard Palace" set.

Saw this print on the cruise today

IMG_2535.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom