The Boulevard Sample Set Order Thread (1 Viewer)

I sent in payment for Chip Joker... got the message that it is being reviewed... I should have done the 3% extra. Let me know if it doesn't go through.

I sent in payment for Chip Joker... got the message that it is being reviewed... I should have done the 3% extra. Let me know if it doesn't go through.

Ah got it was wondering why your payment went back into review haha. Shouldn't be a problem I'll let you know when it clears.

$14.26 sent as "goods and services" to cover fees. Thanks! Looking forward to them.

Just got off the phone with PayPal my payment should go through in the next 24hrs

Just got off the phone with PayPal my payment should go through in the next 24hrs

Cool. Sorry for the complications, don't know why but your payment just seemed stuck in pending. I'll let you know when it clears

- - - - - - - - - Updated - - - - - - - - -

$14.26 sent as "goods and services" to cover fees. Thanks! Looking forward to them.

got it thanks!

I got a email and I responded with all the answers to the questions and the got one this morn saying I had 5 days to resolve the problem or they would restrict my account so I couldn't do anything

I got a email and I responded with all the answers to the questions and the got one this morn saying I had 5 days to resolve the problem or they would restrict my account so I couldn't do anything

what a lot of bs....let me know if you have any other problems we can always find another method of payment!

just looking at the op... has ANYBODY confirmed on CT ? Or is everybody hanging out here now.....

just looking at the op... has ANYBODY confirmed on CT ? Or is everybody hanging out here now.....

Some people have confirmed payment on ct but I'm keeping track of things here honestly better interface for mobile which I use a lot

Found the payment info. Sent payment via PayPal. Showing as pending. That hasn't happened before... Anyone know what that means it doesn't say why it is pending instead of completed.

Found the payment info. Sent payment via PayPal. Showing as pending. That hasn't happened before... Anyone know what that means it doesn't say why it is pending instead of completed.

It's been happening to a few people because I got a lot of small payments at once. I'll let you know when it clears. (it has within a day or two for most people) thanks.

I spoke to PayPal. Some government agency (homeland securityish) has to review. $15. Sheesh.

PayPal says mine went through

Mine are to be sent with spikes. Seems like a good excuse to go donk up spikes cash game and see his new chips first hand

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom