Temporary Table Upgrade (1 Viewer)

bsdunbar1

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Nothing particularly special about this add-on except i was surprised at how much it added to the overall appeal of the table.
I have been wanting to add this trim ring for some time and just got around to being able to get it done.
For such a simple feature I think it adds a lot of class to a table with folding legs, I would recommend it to anyone who has a similar type of table.

20180312_212937996_iOS.jpg

20180312_203406127_iOS.jpg

20180312_212432951_iOS.jpg

20180312_213612604_iOS.jpg

TrimRing.jpg

Nice touch! Agree it makes it look more robust and more of a permanent fixture rather than a folder.

Last edited:
Deco nails are easy to do, and pretty cheap... highly recommend for any table upgrade.

By the way, @bsdunbar1 nice execution. The tale looks great.

Nothing particularly special about this add-on except i was surprised at how much it added to the overall appeal of the table.
I have been wanting to add this trim ring for some time and just got around to being able to get it done.
For such a simple feature I think it adds a lot of class to a table with folding legs, I would recommend it to anyone who has a similar type of table.

View attachment 162038

View attachment 162039

View attachment 162040

View attachment 162041

View attachment 162042

Who makes/made that table?

Deco nails are easy to do, and pretty cheap... highly recommend for any table upgrade.

By the way, @bsdunbar1 nice execution. The tale looks great.

I have to admit I believe it was your maroon table where I first seen this and got the idea. Such a simple idea vs using an entire sheet which adds too much unnecessary weight and makes the table a 2-man job to move.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom