Supporting Member Tier Added (2 Viewers)

I made some improvements to the Supporting Member account upgrade option base on some of the feedback and requests.
  • Option for additional PM folders was added. (up to 10)
  • Users can now extend their upgrade before it expires.
  • A notification alert will be sent a few days before it expires and one after it expires.
  • Members can now Gift an account upgrade to others member.
2020-10-17_2-02-28.png

2020-10-17_1-13-15.png

The "Purchase" and "Extend" buttons do the same things. It will add onto your existing account upgrade.
The two "Gift" buttons also do the same. Gives the person a 1 year account upgrade. If you gift someone with an active account upgrade it will add a full year to it.

2020-10-17_1-58-00.png
2020-10-17_1-58-21.png

I can't say thank you enough for all the support from the members and vendors. It helps greatly with having the best server hardware, hosting services, and software to run this place.

THANK YOU! :tup:

Has something changed with gifting memberships?

With the lack of support from the dev, I felt it was best to remove the option until it can be fixed. It was a minor issue and would have still worked, but it didn't meet my form and function standards.

I want to thank all the new supporting members, those who have renewed their support, and all of the past supporting members. It all goes toward the site, whether it be server costs and maintenance, adding new custom features (ex: The Chip DB ), giveaways, sponsoring meetups, etc.

Thank-You-STM.jpg

I want to thank all the new supporting members, those who have renewed their support, and all of the past supporting members. It all goes toward the site, whether it be server costs and maintenance, adding new custom features (ex: The Chip DB ), giveaways, sponsoring meetups, etc.

View attachment 804378
And thank you for all you do for us @Tommy ! Not many people trully appreciate the effort it takes to run the "constant complaint department" you and the rest of the Moderation team definitely put in the hours for an all but thankless job!

Maybe a few weeks early, but as you decided to go "festive" with that beautiful Autumn Wreath... this one seems pretty damn fitting as well.
download.jpeg.jpg

Happy Holiday Season PCF!!

Thank you, I appreciate the support!

Dang! I renewed my Supporting Membership the same day that I received the notification that it expired, but all of my extra PM folders disappeared.

I know I can re-create them, but is there any way that can be restored without me having to do it manually?

Maybe we need to receive a notification a week ahead of time (at least) when our membership is about to expire.

Dang! I renewed my Supporting Membership the same day that I received the notification that it expired, but all of my extra PM folders disappeared.

I know I can re-create them, but is there any way that can be restored without me having to do it manually?

Maybe we need to receive a notification a week ahead of time (at least) when our membership is about to expire.
Same thing happened to me. Tommy said there was no way to restore them.

I took it as an opportunity to read back through all of my messages and reorganize them. It was kind of like a trip down the mind of an insane person...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom