Supporting Member Tier Added (1 Viewer)

Thanks. I appreciate the help.

@Tommy have you thought about doing a system like Reddit does with its "gold". I think it would really well in this community. If you aren't aware, users buy "gold" for real money which goes to the operators of Reddit to pay for the site. In exchange they get pieces of gold which they can use to "guild" comments and users. People who receive "gold" get small benefits like additional site functions and access to private forums.

20200501_162557.jpg

Shoutout to all the supporting members. With your support and our vendor support, the move to a new bare metal server later this year, with the specs we are going to need, helps tremendously. I appreciate it very much. Thank you!

Tommy

I'm pretty sure I set it up as manual. Thanks for the support.
I was literally about to ask the same question after seeing my "membership" expires on August 11th. I'd be fine with an auto-renew, but I'll be re-upping in any case.
Out of curiosity, have you considering having some kind of annual membership "bonus" for supporting member? Like a special "Members Only" PCF Dealer Button, or something? I know I'd pay a bit extra for something like that - but maybe I'm in the minority.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom