Interest Super Poker World - Chips and Buttons (1 Viewer)

Been pretty busy with work, so haven't had much time to work on things. I know a few people have PM'd me, I'll be replying to those soon.

I like the idea of getting rid of the currency symbol. Just use the coin, x, and numbers. I mocked up a few Koopa Troopa chips, and made some penny and nickel options, as well as a 25K option.

I'll also whip up a $2.50 pink Princess chip soon.

More to come!
penny_nickel_25k_update.JPG

Really like the 5c you have done, thought I would like having the $ and c removed as well but now I see it I think I prefer them on for the cash set, see what the majority think.

My preference would be to keep the $ on the cash set but if it's removed I still love them and will buy the shit out of them

also @Pinesol13 I'm no graphic designer but know my way around inkscape so let me know if there's ever any grunt work to be done, I'd be happy to help however I can/if I can <3

I think it looks a lot better now without the $ in there. I can see why some would like it with the $ but in that case I would say to remove the coin. Maybe coins for tournaments and just a $ for cash?

Appreciate the feedback on the currency symbols. Taking it into consideration. It would be a nice way to separate the cash set from the tourney set. May be possible to do both. I'm trying to find the right balance between working with peoples specific requests, and avoiding having 100 different chip designs in this group buy.

Forgot to ask, does anybody think there might be a dirty stack issue with the yellow Koopa Troopa and the DK quarter?

Forgot to ask, does anybody think there might be a dirty stack issue with the yellow Koopa Troopa and the DK quarter?

I think the shell color maybe the biggest issue. Very similar to barrel color. Maybe make the shell blue like the spike blue shell from MK?

Is this 100% going through BR pro?
Is there a premium for using chipco blanks?

Is card mold 100% ruled out?

I really love these either way.

Is this 100% going through BR pro?
Is there a premium for using chipco blanks?

Is card mold 100% ruled out?

I really love these either way.

I'd say 99.9% chance of BR Pro. I originally wanted to do another Tina group buy to help bring down the price, but honestly I can't muster up the strength to organize one of those. It's 1,000x easier and 1,000x faster to go through BR Pro.

There is an extra cost for Chipco blanks, I don't remembe what it is. I was not planning on this group buy using chipco blanks.

Also, a couple of potential tweaks.

1634847709914.png

1634847732346.png

I originally wanted to do another Tina group buy to help bring down the price, but honestly I can't muster up the strength to organize one of those. It's 1,000x easier and 1,000x faster to go through BR Pro.

Is it possible to get a copy of the designs and go through Tina or Sunfly? I want to add security features for fun and BR has stopped doing most of theirs.

1634912448310.png

1634912474670.png

1634912491459.png

1634912509936.png

1634912527600.png

A few more designs and updates. I added the currency symbol back in to the cash set, and added a $25 and $100. Someone asked for a 10c and 50c option, as well as a Princess $20.

Added a red T500 Diddy and a yellow T1000 Wario, as well as a T100,000 Toad.

I think we're getting close to starting the order thread. If anyone has any design feedback or special requests get them in soon. I know some people wanted no currency symbols on the cash chips, if that is a deal breaker for you please post with what specific denominations you want and I'll try to get an alternate cash design for those chips without the currency symbol.

Also, I changed Toad's edgespots, I didnt think the blue really worked.

1635013547166.png

My original idea was replacing the $ to € currency for cash set - denominations 1, 5, 20. The cents can have the same “cent” symbol.
I don’t know if that’s possible for a small cash set, I could pay more for those, if needed.

Thanks!

I like toad with the red edge. Is there going to be a yoshi $25 or just 20? Also princess $500 was there originally but is gone now. I know you can’t have every combination of chips but just wondering what’s finalized.

My original idea was replacing the $ to € currency for cash set - denominations 1, 5, 20. The cents can have the same “cent” symbol.
I don’t know if that’s possible for a small cash set, I could pay more for those, if needed.

Thanks!

Yeah, I can do a € for the 1, 5, and 20. Which 1 and 20 would you want?

I like toad with the red edge. Is there going to be a yoshi $25 or just 20? Also princess $500 was there originally but is gone now. I know you can’t have every combination of chips but just wondering what’s finalized.

Nothing's actually finalized yet. I can do a Yoshi $25. I'm assuming you'd want green? Can also do a princess $500 cash

Waluigi... That is all

Unfortunately Waluigi is out, at least for this group buy, as he wasn't part of the original artwork that rjdev7 commissioned. Out of curiosity, what denomination and color would you want for him?

Unfortunately Waluigi is out, at least for this group buy, as he wasn't part of the original artwork that rjdev7 commissioned. Out of curiosity, what denomination and color would you want for him?
No worries, I was just being annoying. Even without him, this set is still dope!

1635084882596.png

Interested- depends on final cost/Canadian shipping though. Will follow.

Interested- depends on final cost/Canadian shipping though. Will follow.

If I remember correctly, a Medium Flat Rate box from US to Canada was about $50. I could fit about 600-700 chips per box.

Update on this order process - I've asked BrPro to produce some samples, to make sure the colors, backgrounds, borders, etc. all look good. Not sure when they'll be done, but when they are I'll post the photos. Unless there are things to change at that point, I'll start the order thread.

If anyone is ordering and shipping to UK interested in adding to order

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom