Super Poker World Card Guard/Protector/Coin (2 Viewers)

libbylord

Pair
Reaction score
Hi all,
This is my 2nd creation.
Looking to get an idea of how many would be in for buying and how many for $15 each shipped. This image is a mockup. Would have poker Mario on one side and poker Luigi on the other. Might add super poker world around or leave it the way I have it now. Suggestions?

Thanks!

10/25 Update!:
2nd creation done and sold out. 3rd and 4th projects I’m working on next:
3rd: possibly a brass coin? Maybe different characters? Interest?
4th: Custom deck of cards. I’m gonna make these something great. Will take my time on this one.

Attachments

• Coin Sample.jpeg
    Coin Sample.jpeg
    60.9 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:
Looks cool I might be interested in 1, I typically use Pokémon as guard protectors lol

Do you have an example of the finished product? Any sample works.

Some other details: 1.5in diameter, 0.125in thick (3mm). Or for $1 more, we could do brushed silver. Would be less yellow colored:
1696644559978.jpeg

Last edited:
I would get a couple if they’re at least the size of a silver dollar.

Looks nice!
Is the art going to be printed on top of the metal, or is it recessed into the metal?

I would get a couple if they’re at least the size of a silver dollar.
The vendor only has the 1.5” available.

I would get one or two as well in silver if they were the size of a silver dollar like timmah said
I’ll go with silver cause it looks a lot better. Is a silver dollar 1.5”?

Looks nice!
Is the art going to be printed on top of the metal, or is it recessed into the metal?
I believe it’s on top. They use laser etching to remove the black layer.

Last edited:
Good news. Looking like I can do the silver and get the cost down to $13 shipped. I’m gonna finish up getting the proof’s finalized and order them in the next few days. Hopefully enough people are interested! I think they will look sick. They will be more details than the photoshop mockup I did.

Reactions: JWJ
I’m considering running a brass run of these as the silver ones sold out. What is the interest in that? Or possibly a different design? SPW Peach and Bowser on brass?

I received my 2 silver ones today and I love them! My son will love his too when he gets home from school. I’d be interested in a couple peach/bowser to match if you decide to go silver again

Attachments

• IMG_4624.jpeg
    IMG_4624.jpeg
    241.9 KB · Views: 34

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom