Interest Super Poker World - Chips and Buttons (1 Viewer)

I was think something like that but the Yoshi may be a problem with the Luigi since they are both green.

Or other characters we can use like King Dedede or Daisy, etc.

Well, this specific artwork was from rjdev7, we commissioned an artist to make them. So I don't see us adding any characters.

But, regarding changing the denoms for characters, we can also change the base color. For example, I'm making a draft of a Yoshi Quarter chip, which will be blue, and then people can use the green Luigi $25 with that.

Well, this specific artwork was from rjdev7, we commissioned an artist to make them. So I don't see us adding any characters.

But, regarding changing the denoms for characters, we can also change the base color. For example, I'm making a draft of a Yoshi Quarter chip, which will be blue, and then people can use the green Luigi $25 with that.

That is interesting. I don't want to incur other costs for you so forget other characters. Is Shy Guy available as a character? But ya I think my set up would be:

Koopa: $.01 brown or grey?
Yoshi: $.05 blue
and the remaining set.

Playing around with a blue Yoshi Quarter

yoshi_blue_quarter.JPG

Some other changes I'm thinking of making to all the chips. Change the out border to just a simple white ring. I think it makes the edge look cleaner, especially with non-aligned chips. Also, I lightened the brown color of the inside border

These look like fun. Maybe the yellow 1,000 monkey chip to be used for the 5c chip? Another vote for the chipco chips.

Would non denominated chips or custom denoms be possible?

I've been looking for an excuse for a limit set, and this may be it

Would non denominated chips or custom denoms be possible?

I've been looking for an excuse for a limit set, and this may be it

Technically, anything is possible. The minimum quantity per design is 25 chips. I would like to avoid having to make too many variations.

Comment with what you're looking for specifically, we'll see how it goes

I would be interested in a cash set and the special chips. I would also be interested in a larger diameter 1k chip. Depending on the price maybe a tourney set as well.

After thinking about it for a possible pumpkin chip it could be one of the following:
  • Coin
  • power up block
  • 8 bit fire Mario from the original cartridge?
  • tanooki Mario
  • piranha plant
  • bullet bill

I'm in for a tourney set of 400 chips and a small cash set of 300 chips!
Also, a couple of dealer buttons!

I'd be interested in a small 100 - 200 piece cash set, a couple of sample sets of cash and tourney and a few add ons if it includes outside of conus? Do we need to order in multiples of 25 for each chip or any amount goes?

I'd be interested in a small 100 - 200 piece cash set, a couple of sample sets of cash and tourney and a few add ons if it includes outside of conus? Do we need to order in multiples of 25 for each chip or any amount goes?

You should be able to order any amount. Each design needs to have a minimum quantity of 25 overall, for the entire order.

I think I'll be adding a 5c cash set to the design, and a 25K to the tournament design. Just need to figure out the details

Seems like we've smashed the 3k number in terms of interest expressed here which is great news.

I'm really excited for this GB!

5c goomba brown
25c koopa tan
1$ toad white
2.5$ princess pink
5$ Mario red
20$ yoshi pale green
25$ Luigi dark green
100$ Bomb / boo black
500$ Wario purple
1000$ dk yellow
5000$ Bowser orange

I may be interested, I have to decide if cash of tourney (or both ?). It depends if there are 5c for cash and 25,000 for tourney.

Very good point with dealer and cards :)

Interested in a sample set and possibly a barrel (or 25?) of Princess chips

Also, forgot to mention, I'm working on a Koopa Troopa chip, which I was planning on making a blue non-denom chip

koopa-png.759044
Which one is he?

Are the pics in the OP the most up to date?

If I get these chips I’ll hate myself for not getting the topper and seating chips :mad:

I'm definitely in for at least 700 and more likely closer to 2000. I like the white ring idea better than the first ones you had. Also what about doing them without the dollar sign like coin x 5 instead of coin x $5? The 25 cent could be coin x .25 I just think the coin represents the currency and the dollar sigh conflicts that. Also would love a roulette chip design for either Luigi, Yoshi or King Boo! What ever we can do id love to tailor to my likings but won't let any of it stop me from ordering at least a cash set!

Also what about doing them without the dollar sign like coin x 5 instead of coin x $5? The 25 cent could be coin x .25 I just think the coin represents the currency and the dollar sigh conflicts that.
I thought the same thing so I 100% agree. It makes no sense for it to have a coin and a $. We should be playing for Mario coins whether it be cash or tournament so it should just say coin x 5 coin x 100 etc

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom