GB Completed Nintendo 100% Plastic Playing Cards (Bridge Size - Standard Index) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geremie

Full House
Reaction score
With the Super Poker World chips and buttons group buy going on (https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/super-poker-world-chips-and-buttons.80552/), I have decided to run a parallel group by for Nintendo playing cards.

Prices are generally around Y800-Y1000 per deck ($16-20 per setup) before shipping from Japan.

Set-up options are below. Please provide interest as follows:

A x 1
B x 2
C x 0
D x 1

CARDS:

A
1633973307362.png
1633973346629.png

B
1633973412516.png
1633973430227.png

C
1633973654918.png
1633973696506.png

D
1633973772857.png
1633973787418.png

I have updated the spreadsheet to post #66.

If you are based in the US, please pay by Paypal F&F to the first email. This is a US-based account so no international fees (eff Paypal!).

If you are based in Canada, you can pay the CAD amount via EMT to the second email. Again, no fees.

Please do not include “PCF” in the notes. Only your username is good.

I will do my best to get the maximum quantity ordered (if I can't secure, I'll go by post # until quantities run out).

Once the order is placed, I will reconcile the actual amount with the estimate.

1635965942403.png

Last edited:
It's actually bridge/standard. I initially took the measurements of the box which was closer to poker size.

A x 1
B x 1
C x 1
D x 1

EDIT: Sorry, please update my order to only the following two setups:

B x 1
D x 1

Pretty cool! Thanks for running this.

Last edited:
This might get tricky to execute on the GB. Quantities seem to be low on some of the set-ups and I'd need to be sure to get everything on one order to get the best shipping per set-up.

They’re great looking backs. I’d be in for a bunch if they were jumbo. But my eyes aren’t regenerating, so GLWGB

I'm definitely interested. I'm new: can I buy in on the card buy if I'm not buying in on the chip buy?

A x 1
B x 0
C x 1
D x 1

This might get tricky to execute on the GB. Quantities seem to be low on some of the set-ups and I'd need to be sure to get everything on one order to get the best shipping per set-up.
You might have to narrow it down to only ordering one or two back designs. I voted for A but I’d be down with any - I just want to own a Nintendo setup!

You might have to narrow it down to only ordering one or two back designs. I voted for A but I’d be down with any - I just want to own a Nintendo setup!

A has the most quantity available and can get 20+ setups (it’s also the most popular so far)

B is out of stock but projected to have more supply “soon”

C has about 5 setups available now

D has only 1 setup available

So once we get to the ordering stage, do I wait to fulfill everything or order what I can?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom