GB Completed Nintendo 100% Plastic Playing Cards (Bridge Size - Standard Index) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Edit: Scrap this pls, just noticed they are bridge index. GL with buy though!

Last edited:
You can go ahead and remove my pending order as well. I ended up buying the other decks on amazon that used the characters in the set.

Last call….will close this down tomorrow morning, collect the remaining funds, then look to procure all setups.
Cool. I haven't paid yet, just because set procurement seemed iffy. If you can get my order, I'm good for the money anytime. If not, so be it.

How does their inventory look? I only got a set A because that was the only one that seemed like it was a sure thing.

Cool. I haven't paid yet, just because set procurement seemed iffy. If you can get my order, I'm good for the money anytime. If not, so be it.

How does their inventory look? I only got a set A because that was the only one that seemed like it was a sure thing.
All good.

I haven’t had a chance to look recently but I’ll take a look at quantities tomorrow.

Apologies for the delay --- I probably shouldn't have ended the GB during month-end close.

Anyhow, post 2 is updated. I'll check on quantities tonight.

I had some time to check out quantities:

A - red = 11 (need 25)
A - blue = 17 (need 25)

B - blue = 7 (need 7)
B - purple = 0 (need 7)

C - blue = 0 (need 5)
C - red = 5 (need 5)

D - red = 3 (need 12)
D - black = 7 (need 12)

I'll keep an eye on this over the next week to see if there are any movements. If I get "close enough" I'll pull the trigger on the order.

Any idea how soon you’ll order? Would love to get these into play.

Any idea how soon you’ll order? Would love to get these into play.
It depends on quantity and when these out of stock decks get replenished.

If I ordered right now, I’d only be able to get 11 A setups and 3 D setups. That’s only 14/50 setups.

Getting multiple shipments from Japan is not cost effective.

Update on quantities:

A - red = 26 (need 25)
A - blue = 27 (need 25)

B - blue = 6 (need 7)
B - purple = 0 (need 7)

C - blue = 0 (need 5)
C - red = 5 (need 5)

D - red = 3 (need 12)
D - black = 5 (need 12)

If I proceed now, I can get 25 setups of A and 3 setups of D.

I could continue to chance it in the hopes of getting the B/C setups but might risk some of the As.

Update on quantities:

A - red = 26 (need 25)
A - blue = 27 (need 25)

B - blue = 6 (need 7)
B - purple = 0 (need 7)

C - blue = 0 (need 5)
C - red = 5 (need 5)

D - red = 3 (need 12)
D - black = 5 (need 12)

If I proceed now, I can get 25 setups of A and 3 setups of D.

I could continue to chance it in the hopes of getting the B/C setups but might risk some of the As.
I am having a hard time following this list....how many more cards sets need to be ordered to fill the current orders? I am confused as to the current vs need per above....

I am having a hard time following this list....how many more cards sets need to be ordered to fill the current orders? I am confused as to the current vs need per above....
We need 25 of each for A. There are more than 25 available so I can fulfill all orders.

I cannot fulfill any of the B or C setups because one color is missing.

I can do 3 of 12 setups for D

I personally would love if things proceeded with the A setups so we don't chance them not being available. Might as well order when something is sure instead of waiting and potentially not being able to order any of them.

I cannot fulfill any of the B or C setups because one color is missing.
I requested a B setup. While of course I would prefer a full setup, if the order is about to be sent I would take just one deck of one color over getting nothing at all. Alternately, I'd be okay with a B deck of one color and a C deck of the other color instead of a full B setup.

I can do 3 of 12 setups for D
While I would prefer a D setup, if the order is going through I'd be willing to take an A setup in place of a D setup over getting nothing at all.

I appreciate the effort you're going through to try to fulfill all the requests, and I appreciate that we might not all get what we want.

I'm in no hurry to receive any of these and so I'm okay with waiting as long as necessary. Of course, if waiting means possibly losing availability, then I trust your judgment on when would be the right time to strike.

I'm going to go with the flow. I don't have any preference as I bought these to add to my already-to-big-I'll-never-play-them-all collection of deck setups.
I'll trust your judgement but I would imagine that some people's patience will eventually run out.

At some point, a decision will need to be made that some offerings may or may not become available and refunds may or may not have to be given.

I’m going to leave this open for another week to see if any more quantities become available.

If by Nov 17th nothing changes, I’ll order as long as we can get over 50% of the order.

If you ordered B or C setups and want single decks, please send me a PM and I’ll note that in my spreadsheet and order accordingly.

I requested a B setup. While of course I would prefer a full setup, if the order is about to be sent I would take just one deck of one color over getting nothing at all. Alternately, I'd be okay with a B deck of one color and a C deck of the other color instead of a full B setup.
Same here for me. I’m pretty flexible so however it turns out is totally fine with me.

Update on quantities:

A - red = 8 (need 25)
A - blue = 23 (need 25)

B - blue = 10 (need 7)
B - purple = 0 (need 7)

C - blue = 4 (need 5)
C - red = 4 (need 5)

D - red = 2 (need 12)
D - black = 7 (need 12)

Not a great update. I'll continue to monitor and pull the trigger as soon as I can get all of the A setups and a bunch of the others.

If nothing materializes by December 5th, I'll refund everyone and close out this GB.

Update on quantities:

A - red = 8 (need 25)
A - blue = 23 (need 25)

B - blue = 10 (need 7)
B - purple = 0 (need 7)

C - blue = 4 (need 5)
C - red = 4 (need 5)

D - red = 2 (need 12)
D - black = 7 (need 12)

Not a great update. I'll continue to monitor and pull the trigger as soon as I can get all of the A setups and a bunch of the others.

If nothing materializes by December 5th, I'll refund everyone and close out this GB.
Didn't read the whole thread... but are you saying you need more participants?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom