Interest Super Poker World - Chips and Buttons (1 Viewer)

I love the idea.
You shall sell it to Big-N ! :LOL: :laugh: :ninja:

[edit] in fact no, better to keep it under the radar as they probably don’t want to see their image associated with gambling and also they are very strict with the usage of their trademarks.

Last edited:
The samples have been printed! I think they look great. I'm checking if the Bomb Pot background didn't print correctly, or if that's just how the photo came out. Although, I have been playing around with different colors for the buttons (screenshot below). Does anyone see any major design flaws, or anything that needs to change?

kohler_mariosamples.jpg

1635456518903.png

I wish we could have more choices for $25 chips. A $25 Wario or $25 Peach would be great
Fair enough, I can probably add some.

I’d be in for a full sample set…no worries if it’s too much trouble.

Good news. I confirmed that we can do regular blanks and Chipco blanks in the same order, and only have to get to 3,000 total to get the best pricing
Sorry, I have a few questions. What's the difference between blanks and chipco? I means, in feel and price.
I see an issue with colors if someone wants a micro cash set, because both 5c and $20/$25 are green.

It'll be a nice set!

The samples have been printed! I think they look great. I'm checking if the Bomb Pot background didn't print correctly, or if that's just how the photo came out. Although, I have been playing around with different colors for the buttons (screenshot below). Does anyone see any major design flaws, or anything that needs to change?

View attachment 801829

View attachment 801828

Fair enough, I can probably add some.
Any love for 10c & 50c denomination ?

Sorry, I have a few questions. What's the difference between blanks and chipco? I means, in feel and price.
I see an issue with colors if someone wants a micro cash set, because both 5c and $20/$25 are green.

It'll be a nice set!

Someone else will have to chim in on the difference between Chipco and regular blanks with more detail. From what I know they are higher quality and cost 20cents more per chip. I have many chips on the regular blanks and I love them.

There is a blue 5c option. Look at post #76 (although that post doesn't show every chip that will be available, like a cash Princess $500). You can go from 1c to $500 without repeating colors or characters

Just throwing ideas out there I know you can’t provide every option but it would be really cool to have 2 choices for each color in the tournament set. That way you can get 2 mixed characters per denom. For example green 25s features both Luigi and yoshi and play the same. Maybe a Mario/bowser 100, wario/princess pink or purple 500 etc

At some point I need to stop adding chips to this.....but I did a quick Koopa non-denom, just because.
zzz LL MM EURO 20 YOSHI AND NCV KOOPA - Copy.JPG

Here are all of the chip designs currently. There are several options in colors and characters for many of the denominations, especially cash, to offer people flexibility and to accommodate a few special requests. I'll probably take the weekend to go over a few final tweaks, most likely posting the official group buy thread early next week.
1636050548373.png

I'm watching this to see if it might fit a micro stakes cash set for me. Or maybe more? I'm definitely sleeping on it, but these chips look great.

I would love to use these designs for my set. I just want to put different denominations on them. Could I possibly get the inkscape files?
me too love it im looking the files can we have it=? its for a reasticker claysmith chips

Sorry the designs are not available for reuse. They can only be ordered on Br pro poker chips by messaging me directly.
Hey I messaged you and pinesol13 but maybe you guys get a ton of notifications. Hope to get in on the next group buy or if you guys take individual orders. Please let me know! Thank you.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom