Sun-Fly hybrid design brainstorming post (1 Viewer)

I bet they were a pain given the huge number of options. The difference this time is that there will only be two labels (Old School or Union Station).
Not sure I understood your question, are you saying change all the labels to monochrome, so we don't offer any color matching? Even if we did this, ordering labels will add work for the re-shipper.

The issue from my understanding is the labels come in sheets and the re-shipper had to cut out the correct number of labels for each order. They will already be doing a large number of chips, 3 different set with and without labels, so really a total of 6 different sets. So this would be one more thing to add on to their list of things to do. Again, labels outside will be available. I can offer monochrome but that is up to GB organizer and re-shipper, it isn't any more work for me.

Keep in mind every variation opens up the chance for more errors to happen and adds work for everybody involved.

Not sure I understood your question, are you saying change all the labels to monochrome, so we don't offer any color matching? Even if we did this, ordering labels will add work for the re-shipper.

I'm saying:
  • leave the labelled chips as is, they're great
  • offer monochrome union station and old school labels separately. The labels can have minimum order multiples of one sheet to negate the need for cutting. I believe the Mountaintop were 50 labels per sheet or enough for 25 chips matching the chip ordering multiple.

Absolutely nothing against Gear but 12c per chip for labels from Sunfly vs 30c per chip is a big price difference if you're doing hundreds of chips. For a few (e.g. bounties) then it makes complete sense to avoid the headache of cutting out multiple labels.

And if labels are a pain for the re-shipper, I'm happy to volunteer to take on the label reshipping.

I'm saying:
  • leave the labelled chips as is, they're great
  • offer monochrome union station and old school labels separately. The labels can have minimum order multiples of one sheet to negate the need for cutting. I believe the Mountaintop were 50 labels per sheet or enough for 25 chips matching the chip ordering multiple.
Absolutely nothing against Gear but 12c per chip for labels from Sunfly vs 30c per chip is a big price difference if you're doing hundreds of chips. For a few (e.g. bounties) then it makes complete sense to avoid the headache of cutting out multiple labels.

And if labels are a pain for the re-shipper, I'm happy to volunteer to take on the label reshipping.
I will leave this up to GB organizer and re-shipper. I don't mind making them available.

Im out.

I really wanted the old school set. But Im not up for ordering labels separately, then putting on 1000 labels.

Sorry.

It sounds like my suggestions are far from constructive! Best keep my mouth shut :p

@p5woody would the rolling edges look too busy if there was an orange dot for the vegas $500 and a blue line for the vegas $1000?
With the extra edge spots, the base color has already been reduced, so I personally think if we added extra line in between it would reduce the base color in stacks even more. I can mockup stacks if people think it is worth the time.

I tried a very simple copy paste …… I see what you're saying about the base color on the stacks …… I really like the additional markings on the rolling edge other than the edge spots (e.g. 5c, 25c, $1, $20/25)

Thoughts....do people think the extra rolling edge symbol will take away from the $500/$1000 chip?

I'm not sure if there would be cross contamination issues with these.

Clearly, I'm a fan of the extra symbols :LOL: :laugh::tup:

Personally I would get rid of the spots on all the chips and just stick with the stripes.

I guess I’m in the minority for the edge symbols.

I think the symbols make these chips pop. Gives it that extra layer of complexity.

Sidebar: Is there any scenario where you could fit a $2 chip into a micro cash set (.10/.25)? I love it, but we only play NLHE..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom