Sun-Fly hybrid design brainstorming post (2 Viewers)

Very excited about this group buy as well. I am no insider but assume the factory move is still delaying this group buy?? Any updates would be great by those on the front lines. I think this group buy will ultimately include the Union Station, Mountain Top, and Old School chips. Correct?

Very excited about this group buy as well. I am no insider but assume the factory move is still delaying this group buy?? Any updates would be great by those on the front lines. I think this group buy will ultimately include the Union Station, Mountain Top, and Old School chips. Correct?
Factory is up and running, I think GB organizers have been busy with other things. and yes it should include all 3 but nothing is guaranteed until it happens.

I love Old School design. If you make one with 25 denomination I will take one.

images

Just an idea....what if we added some sky lights (color to match the base chip) to the background of the union label?!?

803DD46F-4DF4-4F02-A9B5-8D4F7A721006.png

Last edited:
Update!!!
At this point I am not planning to move forward with this GB (Old School, Union Station, and Mountain Top add-on).

If anybody is interested in running the GB, let me know. Maybe it makes sense to break it down into smaller group buys? Maybe I make the designs available to the forum? Not really sure right now

Update!!!
At this point I am not planning to move forward with this GB (Old School, Union Station, and Mountain Top add-on).

If anybody is interested in running the GB, let me know. Maybe it makes sense to break it down into smaller group buys? Maybe I make the designs available to the forum? Not really sure right now
Love you edge spots and things, having a hard time making ones for myself that I like as much. Someone need to work out a deal with gear where they buy bulk blanks and then people can easily buy their own labels for them

The old school artwork is soooooo good! I wish someone was selling that on a China clay. Hell I was super interested in this group buy.

Excellent job @p5woody just beautiful stuff.

Very sorry to hear that this one’s on pause, as I think all three sets are great. I’m in for at least 600 Union Station tourney chips if anybody decides to take up the group buy responsibilities.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom