Sun-Fly hybrid design brainstorming post (1 Viewer)

FYI - I was just informed Sun-Fly will be moving factories. So we are hoping to get the order thread up soon and orders placed quickly to get chips printed before the move. So start working on your breakdowns now.

Oh, how soon is soon/quickly/now. :unsure:

Hopefully we will have until say mid to late march to get orders together. Why rush and/or not wait until they finish the move. can't imagine they will keep production lines down for long, every day they are down is money out of their pocket.

Oh, how soon is soon/quickly/now. :unsure:

Hopefully we will have until say mid to late march to get orders together. Why rush and/or not wait until they finish the move. can't imagine they will keep production lines down for long, every day they are down is money out of their pocket.
The GB is going to include Mountain Top chips, would like to have them produced by the same factory, not sure what they are changing. However, timing is out of my hands.

Just received a barrel to sample. These chips are amazing! Cant wait for the group buy.

I would't worry too much, this is definitely going to happen. We probably have to wait for the sun-fly move to be complete. There are too many people that want these chips and @p5woody and others have put a lot of hours into this for it not to happen. Having said that, I can't wait for this to go down! These are my favorite non-clay chips by far.

These are great. Does sunfly give the option to come up with your own designs? I've visited the site and didn't see anything like what CPC has.
Yes, you can order your own custom design. The advantage of a Gb is volume discounts and shared shipping cost. I don't think they have tools like the chip design tool for you to mock-up options. Ceramic chips are not like clay, you're only limited by your imagination. Clay is limited to their clay colors and punches available for spot patterns. PM me if you have questions

Last edited:
Wow love the colors of these chips. No traditionnal color, but very great ! I would have loved to have a set of this color !

Im out.

I really wanted the old school set. But Im not up for ordering labels separately, then putting on 1000 labels.

Sorry.

I know this post is over a month old but it wasn't addressed. If you want the old school set as is, it will come with labels applied by sun-fly. You would only have to apply the labels yourself if you were trying to do something different than what is offered. If you order a set of old school chips, they will arrive at your door ready to go. Hope this helps keep you in the GB.

Last edited:
Have there been any updates on the timing of the anticipated group buy?? Any news on the factory move timeline??

And sunfly can recreate those?
Yes they can create these, here are my custom chips from Sun-Fly.
pic4.jpg

Have there been any updates on the timing of the anticipated group buy?? Any news on the factory move timeline??
Last I heard Sun-Fly was moving the end of this month. I am not sure when the GB will start ( @BGinGA )

The more I play with these 43mm hybrids, the more I want to do a custom set.

Loving this, I like the initial number 2 design. Simple and elegant. OTOH the black and blue old school makes me think Vinyl which I love.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom