Giveaway Story Hill Giveaway - Masters Edition (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be elated, but as a pro, that's embarrassing. It only looks good on the scorecard.
I totally agree. He didn’t get any information from “practicing” that hole.

Still, it was interesting and at least caught on video. Imagine trying to convince someone that this is what happened (without a video).

GOOOOO Yuxin Lin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (whoever the f*** you are).

(Apparently a 17 year old amateur who qualified by winning the 2017 Asia-Pacific Amateur Championship.)

Minus 5 combined with 18 holes still to play for my two!!! Yess!! Brie is plus nine... don't think that long shot is coming in!! Freaking awesome giveaway!!

The Master's website is crazy!

Just clicked on my guys and I can watch every shot from both rounds! Can you imagine is WSOP coverage were like this?! Man oh man! And there's a Youtube link to watch live... The link is on the player's bio, so I don't know if its live coverage or its actually following the individual player. either is pretty cool, but the latter would be amazing. Talk about a sweat!

EDIT: My two players currently sit at T45 and T79... I might not have either player make the cut.

Last edited:
The Master's website is crazy!

Just clicked on my guys and I can watch every shot from both rounds! Can you imagine is WSOP coverage were like this?! Man oh man! And there's a Youtube link to watch live... The link is on the player's bio, so I don't know if its live coverage or its actually following the individual player. either is pretty cool, but the latter would be amazing. Talk about a sweat!

EDIT: My two players currently sit at T45 and T79... I might not have either player make the cut.
Yeah, they always do nice things there. It’s my go to app every year (except this year cause I’m working from home) when I’m having to watch from the office.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom