Giveaway Story Hill Giveaway - Masters Edition (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarquetteMonkey

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Up for grabs is one TWO sample sets from my Story Hill CPC set that I posted about yesterday (https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/welcome-to-story-hill-cpc.64864/).

I love the Masters and it just happens to line up well with the arrival of my chips. Even if you aren't a golf fan, this will hopefully give you a reason to watch this weekend!

The Rules:
  • Please reply in the thread below that you are in. There will be 46 slots for this contest, but if there is more interest than spots, I will randomly select the 46 participants from those that have entered to give everyone a chance.
  • You must reply by Tuesday 8PM Central Time to be eligible; The cutoff will now be when we reach 92 contestants.
  • Once the 46 participants have been selected 92 entrants are in, I will randomly assign a two golfer team to each participant. Each team will be made up from one golfer in the top 46 (using Vegas odds to win) and one golfer from the bottom 46 to try and create some balance. Now that I have doubled the entrants to 92, each golfer will be "owned" twice, but will make sure that there are no identical teams.
  • The chips will go to the two contestants who has the lowest combined scores to par of their two golfers at the end of the tournament
  • If one (or both) of your golfers misses the cut, their score to par will equal to the worst 4 round score of all players that made the cut
  • I will do my best to post updates at the end of each round
  • In the case of a tie, the team that has the lowest individual score will be the winner

The prize:
AAA031A6-16B6-4691-9BB7-F262FECC740B.jpeg

Final Standings!
Congratulations to @EventHorizonVII (and Dustin Johnson) for running away with it, and @upNdown for coming from behind to win the second sample set. Thanks to everyone for your interest and hope you all had fun!

SundayFinal1.PNG

SundayFinal2.PNG

SundayFinal3.PNG

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    82.9 KB · Views: 167
  • Capture2.PNG
    Capture2.PNG
    82.8 KB · Views: 162
  • Capture3.PNG
    Capture3.PNG
    36.6 KB · Views: 158
  • Sunday1.PNG
    Sunday1.PNG
    83.3 KB · Views: 125
  • Sunday2.PNG
    Sunday2.PNG
    82.3 KB · Views: 131
  • Sunday3.PNG
    Sunday3.PNG
    36.5 KB · Views: 125
Last edited:
IN!
I absolutely love the Masters tournament and watch most of the coverage each year!

Took some days off work to make sure I can relax and watch it all this year!

In.
Love the story behind your chips. Looking forward to the results at the 19th hole. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom