Stories from the SpeakEC (1 Viewer)

Let's gooooo

16543873700577698213260291896065.jpg

Lovely $5'er. Colors are retro red base with maroon and yellow spots?

Run well Mark! Wish we were there... but spent the whole night with the family and my 5 year old niece climbing all over me for hours! Wouldn't trade it for the world... but still would have been nice to toss some cards. NLHE only or a lil Omaha action as well?

2 crazy hands from my table last night.

UTG raises, next to act shoves, 2 folds, then All-in. 1 more fold, then 3 more all in.

1st all-in AQ, followed by AK, then KK, QQ, AA. Aces hold, 2 players go down.

Later., I comment on how card dead I am. I’ve had AJo 3 times, and always UTG or facing a raise and 3-bet. I’m UTG this hand with 13bb and say out loud, “I’m UTG, I’ll probably get AJo”. I look at my cards, and no shit, have AJo. I shove, folds to HJ who shoves, then 2 more move all in . I’m up against KK, QQ, AA. Flop is QJx, and the QQ knocks out 2 more players.

What are the odds!!!!!

2 crazy hands from my table last night.

UTG raises, next to act shoves, 2 folds, then All-in. 1 more fold, then 3 more all in.

1st all-in AQ, followed by AK, then KK, QQ, AA. Aces hold, 2 players go down.

Later., I comment on how card dead I am. I’ve had AJo 3 times, and always UTG or facing a raise and 3-bet. I’m UTG this hand with 13bb and say out loud, “I’m UTG, I’ll probably get AJo”. I look at my cards, and no shit, have AJo. I shove, folds to HJ who shoves, then 2 more move all in . I’m up against KK, QQ, AA. Flop is QJx, and the QQ knocks out 2 more players.

What are the odds!!!!!
Thats insanity. Sounds like we missed some action!
Our tourney table yesterday had a 3 way all in on the 3rd hand, when they flipped over the cards they were all bluffing and playing the made straight on the board! I was like whaaaatttt the heck

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom