Stories from the SpeakEC (6 Viewers)

Down to 2 tables finally.

16683091881842612023918507026639.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 72o
Come on @Chippy McChiperson lets see some action shots. Always s love seeing pics of these chips. Good luck bud.

@krafticus action shots of these needed man! Love em.
I’m generally not superstitious; however, whenever I take stack pics, I start losing every hand. I stopped taking pics during games.

Whose Pacific Star set? Now I’m sad I couldn’t make it.
These are definitely @arch3r chips... he dangled them in my face for almost 2 weeks bragging he was bringing those just to P*** me off! Lol

Seriously sorry we missed game one... but we had a great time @Hornet meet up in Ohio
20221111_142528.jpg

Got some felt time with most if the Michigan crew
20221111_171625.jpg

3 Beautiful days of poker, unfortunately the last meet up of the year, but damn it was a good time.

Congratulations Mark!! A well deserved win brother!!

Having a big game is both a blessing and a curse. My December game is usually one of the bigger games, as I collect food for the local food pantry (with an extra 1k chip), pot splashers, and a chance to win a buy-in back. My tournament set has 500 t25 and 500 t100. After getting starting stacks ready for those that have replied, and 11 extra for the other regulars who haven’t replied yet .. and rebuys…. Here’s what’s left…

The rest of the left rack of 1k chips, and a barrel from the next rack will be used for on-time bonus and food donations.
E9963DC0-0F52-4C0B-8248-C6F36999AA68.jpeg

Having a big game is both a blessing and a curse. My December game is usually one of the bigger games, as I collect food for the local food pantry (with an extra 1k chip), pot splashers, and a chance to win a buy-in back. My tournament set has 500 t25 and 500 t100. After getting starting stacks ready for those that have replied, and 11 extra for the other regulars who haven’t replied yet .. and rebuys…. Here’s what’s left…

The rest of the left rack of 1k chips, and a barrel from the next rack will be used for on-time bonus and food donations.
View attachment 1025280

If you buy them and don't use them, they are wasted. (except for @Seeking Alpha Social Club 'cause he's special)

This is for the 6th, right (I just RSVPed). Both sets are great, but I don't think I've had the opportunity to play with the oversize BTP tourney chips yet, and 43mm is even sweeter, so the BTP is my vote.

Just talked to Mark, and he's letting me bring the BTPs this month if you haven't yet RSVPed

Game is the 11th. I’ve got a busy week, and have to help my parents Saturday morning, and wanted to get everything done early

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom