Stories from the SpeakEC (4 Viewers)

I had to do @Chippy McChiperson and @MikesDad dirty on consecutive rivers but booked the win!

5C4C8818-A230-4790-B9DC-67B7DDF7CB59.jpeg

Damn, the FOMO is strong over here. Missing you guys. @krafticus is the best TD around with the coolest innovations.

@MikesDad, @Highli99 ,and @arch3r - missed you at the meetup. Hopefully I can get you all over for the next one!
Wanted to be there so bad. Will be there next time for sure. Looked like so much fun.

My poor green table has had its fill of spills from beer and bourbon to the kids bowls of cereals and drinks. Borrowed a steam cleaner and used the government holiday to clean it up a little. Stupid me forgot to take the before picture. Here it is all clean, and the mess lifted from it.

DD160191-B3D5-447D-8176-DCCF0F68911B.jpeg
6BBD42CD-EAAD-48EC-ADC7-FD63F7E16205.jpeg

My poor green table has had its fill of spills from beer and bourbon to the kids bowls of cereals and drinks. Borrowed a steam cleaner and used the government holiday to clean it up a little. Stupid me forgot to take the before picture. Here it is all clean, and the mess lifted from it.

View attachment 1003726View attachment 1003727
Wow, I’m impressed that the stains left from the tears of @Chippy McChiperson and @Cliff came out so well. As well as the puke stains from @MikesDad seeing unfavorable rivers.

View attachment 1003726View attachment 1003727
Mark, I can see a business model for meet-ups where Chippy, Cliff and Mike are colliding…or drunkentard Jerry is present

1665437903607.jpeg

What's the story with these chips?
These are my original customs made in the ASM Maine days. (about 10 years ago) It might be a loose translation, but the saying is supposed to read "Ahead until the River" in Italian. The viaduct in the inlay is down the road from me, Viaduct. In hindsight, not an ideal inlay, but at the time, I couldn't think of anything good. I also remember that the $5 and the $100 were some of the more complex spots at the time, and were the most expensive chips in the set ... at $1.85/chip. The breakdown works for 1000 chips. 200 x $.25, 300 x $1, 400 x $5, 80 x $20, and 20 x $100

Mark

These are my original customs made in the ASM Maine days. (about 10 years ago) It might be a loose translation, but the saying is supposed to read "Ahead until the River" in Italian. The viaduct in the inlay is down the road from me, Viaduct. In hindsight, not an ideal inlay, but at the time, I couldn't think of anything good. I also remember that the $5 and the $100 were some of the more complex spots at the time, and were the most expensive chips in the set ... at $1.85/chip. The breakdown works for 1000 chips. 200 x $.25, 300 x $1, 400 x $5, 80 x $20, and 20 x $100

Mark
I hate the river

Cable is out tonight…… When does the cash game start tonight?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom