Stories from the SpeakEC (1 Viewer)

Let's goooooo!!!!!!

16471295964341069892610804328106.jpg

The guest chip sets are always stellar. Jealous I could not make it this month. Good luck to all my PCF brothers and sisters.

Let's have a better PCF showing than last time with me, @Ben8257, @Cliff, @AWenger and @FordPickup92 all sitting on the losers couch early in the evening. But at least we got to play more cash together.

The guest chip sets are always stellar. Jealous I could not make it this month. Good luck to all my PCF brothers and sisters.

Let's have a better PCF showing than last time with me, @Ben8257, @Cliff, @AWenger and @FordPickup92 all sitting on the losers couch early in the evening. But at least we got to play more cash together.
Brie came in 2nd and I came in third

Really bummed I missed the game tonight. We got to the father daughter dance and she got scared by the lights/music and suggested in no uncertain terms it was time to go. So we left. I called an audible and we went to cold stone which was lovely. Still, miss seeing the crew esp the guys from VA. Good luck all!

Fourth place, shoved KQo from the BB, called by pocket 2s they held, couple hands later went all in to another shove with KJs vs 77, 77 made a set
So is life! Great night great to see everyone

Side note - I had quads (3s) and a straight flush (wheel/spades) tonight which was cool

Really bummed I missed the game tonight. We got to the father daughter dance and she got scared by the lights/music and suggested in no uncertain terms it was time to go. So we left. I called an audible and we went to cold stone which was lovely. Still, miss seeing the crew esp the guys from VA. Good luck all!
Great call. I have been where you are, and you gotta stay flexible. A dress up night to cold stone is still a good night with the Little Miss!

Great call. I have been where you are, and you gotta stay flexible. A dress up night to cold stone is still a good night with the Little Miss!
My daughter is 12 now, and in that phase where I don’t even get to do that. Enjoy every minute. I’d trade anything for that again

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom