Some random dumb reason Giveaway. (3 Viewers)

Screenshot_20220727-104155.png

You thumbs-upped my post. Did I say something to offend you?

Love him or hate him, it's hard to argue that @Josh Kifer is not one of the most generous guys on the forum. And that's saying alot, because there are some super generous people on PCF.

Other than communication through his lawyers, I've never met the dude. But I have a bunch of KMCo. swag and chips. Sure, I had to porch-pirate them from @Sprouty, but that's not the point.

Remember the reason for the season, PCFers.
I might be a sarcastic bastard who posts too many memes and pokes situations for entertainment and destroys chips daily..... But ...

This is a wonderful place, with good people who love this hobby. In the end, this is a celebration of what we adore. We don't need to always agree, but as long as we keep sharing our ideas, pushing each other to come up with new ones, and give, we all win. Literally nothing makes me happier then when I help someone with a set and then I see it being loved and hitting felt.

My engagement with everyone (even Wedge) has made me a better and happier person then I was for a long time. And as long as I'm around, I'll always give away what I can to share what it's done for me.

Ooo... I need those Palms chips. I made a MASSIVE PCF FAUX PAS by ordering my first and only cards mold set (Palms GB) without first getting a sample.....

:ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I might be a sarcastic bastard who posts too many memes and pokes situations for entertainment and destroys chips daily..... But ...

This is a wonderful place, with good people who love this hobby. In the end, this is a celebration of what we adore. We don't need to always agree, but as long as we keep sharing our ideas, pushing each other to come up with new ones, and give, we all win. Literally nothing makes me happier then when I help someone with a set and then I see it being loved and hitting felt.

My engagement with everyone (even Wedge) has made me a better and happier person then I was for a long time. And as long as I'm around, I'll always give away what I can to share what it's done for me.
HI1.gif

Josh, you are the man.

Also, I'm just participating for the lulz. If one of my posts comes up for the drawing, please draw someone else. I already have a small mountain of goodies from Josh.

Love him or hate him, it's hard to argue that @Josh Kifer is not one of the most generous guys on the forum. And that's saying alot, because there are some super generous people on PCF.

Other than communication through his lawyers, I've never met the dude. But I have a bunch of KMCo. swag and chips. Sure, I had to porch-pirate them from @Sprouty, but that's not the point.

Remember the reason for the season, PCFers.
This post is bananas!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom