Giveaway Jpietrella Giveaway #3: LFG 2024 Karma Part 1 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpietrella

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
I made a 2024 resolution to reduce negativity and to put more positivity out into the world. While I'm not sure I can commit to the first half of that resolution, I can definitely actively contribute to the latter half. Though I refuse to contribute funds to be a Supporting Member or Supporting Plus Member, I do want to contribute to members more directly - thus, this giveaway.

I'll be doing a new (and modest) giveaway every week starting 1/16 through the first week of Spring 2024. I'll do my best to post each of these giveaways by Wednesday each week, entries will close by Friday evening and I'll randomly select (likely using Excel) 6 members from all the entries on Saturday. On Sunday each week, I will run a single hand of Texas Hold'em to determine the winner out of the random 6 members.

I will cover shipping anywhere in the US to the winner and will ship internationally for cost to winner and will include up to a $10 shipping credit towards that cost.

In order to be entered into each giveaway, you must:
  1. Like this post (Like, Love, Wow, Cool, Haha, Sad, Angry are all welcomed)
  2. Post "LFG Karma"

LFG 2024 Karma Part 1 Giveaway
First up, a Cards Mold Casa Mango Black Inlay sample set from a Ceramics Group Buy from several years back. Designed by @Eloe2000 and if you're looking to test out Cards Molds, this is a fantastically beautiful place to start.

Entries will close Friday, 1/19 at 8 pm ET.

Good luck!

DSC_9839.jpg

Here's the actual sample set:

PXL_20240116_173545881.jpg
PXL_20240116_173616422.jpg

Last edited:
LFG Karma

(as someone who doesn't really have a religious belief, i guess karma and good deeds are it)

LFG Karma :ninja:

Thanks for the giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom