.SNG VS .MTT (1 Viewer)

808jetlag

Reaction score
Introduction from “Live” .MTT tax deduction vs .SNG Home Games.

Top Payouts for .SNG

Hold’em = 26/90
Omaha = 24/90

Revised 2008-2016
4.712% Local Tax Sale

[28:26:12]

Holdem + Omaha (HA) = 31/90
5-card Omaha = 30/90
6-Card Omaha= 28/90

7-Card Stud.MTT

Prize Pool: $3500.00 GTD
8x7 = (56)

If the sale tax 4.712% then 25 will be paid under a $67.50 (3.5k GTD).

Single-Handed Tournament. -(Non-Re Buy &/or add-on Event). Optional: (Yes &/or No)

Aloha Ahui Hou

The Rule of (48):

12x9 = (108)
12x8 = (96)

.MTT Prize payout for Shorthanded tables will be

[96:108:72] = [31:54:60] For the HA.SNG

(9x8 = 8x7)

Real question to ask would you distribute and octagon or a full table regulation for your next future game!? And if so you would require an “55x35” in the next year for the next generation for home game’s league for your home team!?

Confused The Beverly Hillbillies GIF

Given all of that, I'd say go with 42, and always pick "C".

In all seriousness, I'd say based on the computations calculated with the mean deficiencies allocated to the nth power, I'd take the obtuse direction of the pentagonal dodecahedron raised up to the highest elevation and ride the wave to valuetown.

The One Where Estelle Dies Episode 15 GIF by Friends

This just in...

AI malfunctions after 30 minutes on PCF. Imagine how f****d it would be if it had seen the classifieds.

The real question is in the realm of quantum entanglement, the hyperbolic cosine of the eigenvalue matrix inversely correlates with the baryonic entropy fluctuations, thereby generating a pseudo-Riemannian manifold within the confines of a non-Euclidean toroidal hyperspace. This intricate interplay between the Heisenberg uncertainty principle and the Fibonacci sequence results in a transdimensional warp field that disrupts the scalar fields of dark matter, causing a spontaneous generation of tachyon particles. Consequently, the fractal dimensionality of the string theory landscape undergoes a recursive transformation, leading to the emergence of a fifth-dimensional singularity embedded within the quantum foam.

I know, I know, obvious right? I still think 42 but would like your opinions.

Real question to ask would you distribute and octagon or a full table regulation for your next future game!? And if so you would require an “55x35” in the next year for the next generation for home game’s league for your home team!?
I think hes talking about building a very large swimming pool for his poker playing buddies children.

Welcome!
This is split into two categories, Do you have a full time dealer for the game? If yes, then a 'full table' aka holdem table that seats 10; If no, then its up to personal preference, and feel.

I like both and plan to build a 'round' table soonTM, round is better than octagon imo. For a round I think 58 or 60 is better.

Welcome!

This is split into two categories, Do you have a full time dealer for the game? If yes, then a 'full table' aka holdem table that seats 10; If no, then its up to personal preference, and feel.

I like both and plan to build a 'round' table soonTM, round is better than octagon imo. For a round I think 58 or 60 is better.
If you make a 60" table, you will be awfully tight on the speed cloth (or other surface. It can be done, but I would not be comfortable with the margin for error.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom