How about a Multiple Item Giveaway (1 Viewer)

I also did one Final drawing between the remaining 4 contestants. I bought a few Cut Cards from MattB and decided to give one last prize away. I don’t need more than two of the same cut cards at a time and can give one away. Pretty nice thickness on the cut card. It’s bridge size.

@HobokenNJ it’s yours if you want it. I’ll just send it in a regular envelope so just PM me your address.

B3CE58AD-5819-410D-A324-D308C514D038.jpeg

That’s it folks for now. The drawing will now be closed once the last items are shipped

Last edited:
Geremie and HobokenNJ will swap prizes. I was going to post about the two last winners swapping prizes if they want but got sidetracked and forgot about it.

Thanks!!! Yup was listening on streaming radio. We won the Beanpot, Hockey East, and now on to the NCAAs. Hopefully they’ll be placed in Allentown. I have tickets to those regionals. What is great about this year is we knocked out both BC and BU from the NCAAs.

Another Beanpot ....a thriller in OT

All the schools in Boston closed today. Northeastern would never cancel school. They said it’s snowing, figure it out. You’re in college now .

All the schools in Boston closed today. Northeastern would never cancel school. They said it’s snowing, figure it out. You’re in college now .
When I went in the 90s I don’t ever remember NU closing.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom