How about a Multiple Item Giveaway (1 Viewer)

@detroitdad has chosen his prize which is #3a and the OP has been updated. .

Winner #6 Tuesday 3/19/19 - @Daddy N

Pedro Martinez will no longer have to tip his hat and call the Yankees his Daddy as he will now need to give that title to you. Congrats and choose your prize.

Wow @Geremie this is how clueless I am. I forgot that @Daddy N posted that and his card happened to hit the very next draw. The other strange occurrence @JoeBGo had a chosen a card and @WedgeRock chose the same card after and missed the cut for this raffle. He posted if Joe’s card came in he would send Joe a prize too. Joe would win the very first drawing.

Last edited:
Man, if nothing else I am here for the username puns, ha. Congrats to the winners!

@Aplusent and @Phish1321 you still have prizes to claim. The next drawing will be around 9 PM tonight and a new winner will be announced. At that time whomever posts their prize selection first gets first right.

NU hockey just won hockey east, nuhockey

Thanks!!! Yup was listening on streaming radio. We won the Beanpot, Hockey East, and now on to the NCAAs. Hopefully they’ll be placed in Allentown. I have tickets to those regionals. What is great about this year is we knocked out both BC and BU from the NCAAs.

Winner #11 Sunday 3/24/19 - @Ethan

Ethan we’ve had Sunday Sermon today and then scripture verse was Ethan 3:16. “For God so loved the world he gave him a Poker giveaway Prize.” We still have two Winners Aplusent and David O still yet to claim a prize. First to post gets first right.

3791D2B6-19B9-48CA-B6D0-8242AC1FF819.jpeg

Last edited:
Winner #6 Sunday 3/24/19 - @Ethan

Ethan we’ve had Sunday Sermon today and then scripture verse was Ethan 3:16. “For God so loved the world he gave him a Poker giveaway Prize.” We still have two Winners Aplusent and David O still yet to claim a prize. First to post gets first right.

View attachment 266261

#1 please!

Thank you for the giveaway! :wow:

oooh, I figured it was a first come first pick for all involved, not only Aplusent and David O lol sry

But yeah, that would be my pick, although not my first choice, that would have been #9

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom