Brady beats the Cowboys tonight Scripted ? (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll never again be able to look at Scrabble without thinking about this thread

#innocenceruined

images.jpg

The thing that actually stood out to me the most in this thread is the fact that you said things could be "double coded" when your prediction based on the COINCIDENCES.... Oh I'm sorry, Gematria, was wrong.

It's a nice out because using that excuse Gematria can never be wrong, just the numbers you looked at might not be the right ones. Almost as if there are tons of different ways you can look at the COINCIDENCES, meaning you can't predict anything using Gematria.

People like to find patterns and meaning in the chaos. And there are tons of patterns, they just don't necessarily mean anything. You OP is just full of all kinds of things that are grasping at anything that might make the pattern emerge. None of it necessarily related outside of the number wizardry you have to pull to make things line up.

It's like you never stopped to think that it's weird that you just get to use different languages, primes, prime positions, triangular sums, triangular sum positions, dates, etc to get the numbers to line up. Like that's all perfectly fine as long as you can find a pattern, which you inevitably will when casting such a wide net.

I'd love to know how you fell down this rabbit hole, what was going on in your life at the time it happened, and what other things you believe/believed in that you might be ashamed to admit. Because often people like you aren't a one trick pony.

The thing that actually stood out to me the most in this thread is the fact that you said things could be "double coded" when your prediction based on the COINCIDENCES.... Oh I'm sorry, Gematria, was wrong.

It's a nice out because using that excuse Gematria can never be wrong, just the numbers you looked at might not be the right ones. Almost as if there are tons of different ways you can look at the COINCIDENCES, meaning you can't predict anything using Gematria.

People like to find patterns and meaning in the chaos. And there are tons of patterns, they just don't necessarily mean anything. You OP is just full of all kinds of things that are grasping at anything that might make the pattern emerge. None of it necessarily related outside of the number wizardry you have to pull to make things line up.

It's like you never stopped to think that it's weird that you just get to use different languages, primes, prime positions, triangular sums, triangular sum positions, dates, etc to get the numbers to line up. Like that's all perfectly fine as long as you can find a pattern, which you inevitably will when casting such a wide net.

I'd love to know how you fell down this rabbit hole, what was going on in your life at the time it happened, and what other things you believe/believed in that you might be ashamed to admit. Because often people like you aren't a one trick pony.

thats all fine to lash out at someone .... but the guy isnt trying to say if you dont believe him your an idiot.... he believes it and is putting money on the line. if your so sure its all fake, bet him. if he says after the bet date that it was double coded and he missed the date ... im sure he will just pay u off. im just not sure why no one will bet him, im skeptical and i still want to take the bet lol

why are people so hostile towards new ideas? its just an interesting view on our world. open your mind. relax.

thats all fine to lash out at someone .... but the guy isnt trying to say if you dont believe him your an idiot.... he believes it and is putting money on the line. if your so sure its all fake, bet him. if he says after the bet date that it was double coded and he missed the date ... im sure he will just pay u off. im just not sure why no one will bet him, im skeptical and i still want to take the bet lol

why are people so hostile towards new ideas? its just an interesting view on our world. open your mind. relax.
People tried betting him, he wouldn't take any of the bets :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

No.

It's just like all other conspiracy theories. They can't be proved wrong because the goal posts move constantly. They only ever know anything after the fact. He's hedged as I outlined above so that if he is wrong, he can claim he just didn't look at the "right" numbers. It's ridiculous.

There are millions if not billions of combinations of numbers you can look at in a bunch of different ways. He and other followers of this, find a hundreds of coincidental numbers lining up and claim it has to mean something. Hundreds out of millions. Last time I checked my math, 100 is .01% of a million. So because they have found at best .01% of coincidental numbers (at best), it's supposed to mean something?

It's one of the most ridiculous things I've ever seen in my life. And I'm including flat earthers.

No.

It's just like all other conspiracy theories. They can't be proved wrong because the goal posts move constantly. They only ever know anything after the fact. He's hedged as I outlined above so that if he is wrong, he can claim he just didn't look at the "right" numbers. It's ridiculous.

There are millions if not billions of combinations of numbers you can look at in a bunch of different ways. He and other followers of this, find a hundreds of coincidental numbers lining up and claim it has to mean something. Hundreds out of millions. Last time I checked my math, 100 is .01% of a million. So because they have found at best .01% of coincidental numbers (at best), it's supposed to mean something?

It's one of the most ridiculous things I've ever seen in my life. And I'm including flat earthers.
when would you consider a conspiracy theory a fact? how much proof on each claim do you need?

masks dont work = tinfoil
origin of virus = tinfoil
hospitals paid for positive covid deaths = tinfoil
vaccine cause sudden death syndrome ( which didnt exist before the vax) = tinfoil
covid case #s were faked to creat fear = tinfoil

im asking for a friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom