Learn Gematria Win Free $ Sports betting (sometimes it's very simple) (1 Viewer)

BigSlick4523

Full House
Reaction score
Ok I will try to explain this one more time

today 9/27/2022 from today to the end of the year 12/31/2022 is exactly 95 days left in the year

the Yankee's played the Blue Jays

the Yankee's Record coming into Tonight's game were 94-59 on the season

so right there is a clue they were gonna get there 95th win but here is where it gets wild

at gematrinator.com you can look this up for yourself

Toronto Blue Jays = 59

Blue Jays = 95

so right there boom sometimes it is that easy

yankee's became 95-59 also look at that 59 is the reflection of 95

this is where it gets really wild and deep

on 9/27/1540 The Jesuit Order (the people who script the world you and I live in) was Established

ok now take that year 1540 now drop the 0 you get the number 154

it was the yankee's 154th game of the season

also for another 95 it was 95 yrs ago Babe Ruth hit 60 Home Runs back in 1927 which was the record back then so how fitting on their 95th win Judge still has 60 homers GTFO

again most times its way harder to figure out then this sometimes though its this simple

for last week when the Packers upset the Bucs

Aaron Rodgers got his 62nd all time away win

Tampa Bay Buccaneers = 62

Buccaneers = 62

if you think this is all just coincidences there is no hope for you and I guess just keep watching them rigged scripted sports

again Lebron James = 66 there is 66 books in the king james bible they call him King James

so what would the odds of this be that Lebron wins his 1st NBA Title in the 66th Nba Season and that season it was shortened to 66 games

one last time

Tom Brady = 46

Michigan = 46

he was the 199th pick in the draft the number 199 is the 46th Prime # ( I know most people don;t even know what a prime # is that's besides the point )

and he will Retire at the age of 46yrs old

he should win a 8th superbowl might not be this yr it could be but may happen next yr in Las Vegas what a perfect script that would be get his 8th title in his 24th yr KOBE Tribute

watch this happen in the State Farm Arena SB57 if its the 2 QBs in the state farm commercials Rodgers vs Mahomes

and the masses will still think its real and not rigged and scripted LOL

mahomes vs brady = 57 that's a poss again

rams = 57

you have to try and figure out the script again ITS NOT EASY most the time

Air Jordan = 45 he wore the #45 also he won his first nba title in the 45th nba season

the first # in Perfect Numbers is 6 this is why MJ went 6-0 in the finals

Spacejam = 23

Stephen Curry = 64 he was drafted in the 64th nba seasoon

Stephen = 30 he wears the # 30

he is known for shooting 3's

the number 30 is also 3 in date numerology 0 can mean nothing

on and on and on

WAKE UP PEOPLE

also look at the Roger Maris thing ok so he hit 61 home runs in 1961 then 61 yrs later it is about to be broken by another yankee LOL wake up

watch it be on 10/1 the 61st anniversary when Roger hit his 61st I will just LOL

Last edited:
Can they verify with this and star charts if Bobbie really cheated
I wouldnt doubt poker is rigged its just like everything else its entertainment

I think that lady just doesnt know much about cards watch that over again and listen to her try to explain herself LOL

I think she just got crazy and got lucky shes like I thought you had A high LOL Gman was like well A high beats you or w.e he said lol

that was wild I think she just doesnt know what shes doing half the time

328756578_725212269203492_428920000236527701_n.jpg

You notice everyone doing performances have been wearing red lately? Rihanna is wearing red to represent Satan. The white stands for purity and God. She is clearly displaying herself above the people dressed in white, Satan above all. Now take 2021+2022+2023=6066 now remove the 0 and you get 666.

I just be making stuff up but now that I got your attention bring back McDonald's Wraps.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom