Site Upgrade - July 1st (1 Viewer)

IMO, the issue is that it is not obvious that much of the text in the popups are actually links. If you click on the username in the popup, it takes you to the profile.

Its that way in the default style too. Interesting.

2018-07-01_14-23-59.png

Doing some back end server software upgrades today. The site will go down for a moment when the server is restarted.

Briefly looked at mobile this weekend but not long enough for any compliments or complaints.

Overall I think the desktop site looks good - seems pretty slow right now though. It could be on my end, but I'm not seeing this with any other web traffic.

Overall I think the desktop site looks good - seems pretty slow right now though. It could be on my end, but I'm not seeing this with any other web traffic.

I was just rebuilding the search index which took about 20 minutes. That could have been why.

I was just rebuilding the search index which took about 20 minutes. That could have been why.

I think that was it. I came back for new posts a few minutes ago and it's much peppier, so likely just bad timing on my part earlier.

my favorite thumbs up and down emojis are gone ...replaced with just a hand for each (n) :thumbsdown:

Old emojis back for good?? :):):) i hope so

Overall I'm getting use to the new updates & I'm notorious adverse to change. Thanks @Tommy :)

Emojis are back (still need a poop emoji though). (y) :thumbsup:

Only thing I wish the old gallery was back though. Albums display is messy. No way to choose a thumbnail pic for each albums display, they just shows up to 4 random images from an album. Liked the old way they displayed better.

I might have to avoid PCF for a couple days thanks to that emoji.

There's a poopstorm coming...

200.gif

...And the option in that pop-up to open a conversation is redundant, with the envelope image right next door already.

At the risk of outing myself as not the sharpest tool in the shed, for the longest time I never knew that envelope was there. It's like my mind was blurring it out. Weird.

Thanks for the site updates Tommy.
I browse exclusively on mobile, and I'm really liking the new mobile look so far.

U.S. News and World .....

The Drudge .....

Other than the 2 instances above, and I'm sure several others, does it need to say "report" on the bottom left of every post.

I love this place. Where else can i go and get a good chuckle out of a simple pile of poo. :D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom