Show us your card protector...Chip/Object/Lucky Trinket (1 Viewer)

Brass with Damascus steel.
63544AAD-E8A4-48E5-931F-2BEDDE3CDC28.jpeg
2F403D3A-8BBE-4725-A527-43566941F67D.jpeg
21BADE51-3889-472C-AF9E-1B1EA21CE12C.jpeg

View attachment 366252
My 3 favorite chips will be in action starting Saturday at @krafticus monthly tourney, next weekend at @MegaTon44 mini meetup in PA! And the following weekend for @Highli99 annual Turkey shoot tournament!! Bussy month for PCF meetups on the east coast!!
THE BENEFITS OF DATING A GAL WHO APPRECIATES CHIPS! You guys are lucky to be able to do stuff like that. Cherish those moments! If I can make 3 meetups in the next 5 years I'd be stoked, you doing 3 this month....

THE BENEFITS OF DATING A GAL WHO APPRECIATES CHIPS! You guys are lucky to be able to do stuff like that. Cherish those moments! If I can make 3 meetups in the next 5 years I'd be stoked, you doing 3 this month....
Ready for some awesome shit!! So I sent @FordPickup92 a message yesterday about playing saturday... I said you know we have been buying a lot of chips and already agreed to buy more, 3 meet ups in 3 weeks is a lot... are you sure you don't want to skip Mark's this month? She replies... nope! I already put your $60 buy in in your wallet and I have mine I'm my pocket ready to go!! No way we are missing @krafticus game! Does anyone else have a better definition of true love??

Ready for some awesome shit!! So I sent @FordPickup92 a message yesterday about playing saturday... I said you know we have been buying a lot of chips and already agreed to buy more, 3 meet ups in 3 weeks is a lot... are you sure you don't want to skip Mark's this month? She replies... nope! I already put your $60 buy in in your wallet and I have mine I'm my pocket ready to go!! No way we are missing @krafticus game! Does anyone else have a better definition of true love??
She's definitely a keeper man. Plus she lets you keep the epic beard.... I mean for the love of God you can keep a barrel of $25s in there for reloads in a cash game.

Relationship goals for sureee

Bussy month
Darn bussy months :p

Plus she lets you keep the epic beard.... I mean for the love of God you can keep a barrel of $25s in there for reloads in a cash game.
Noob you're a genius! LOL :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

My 3 favorite chips will be in action starting Saturday at @krafticus monthly tourney, next weekend at @MegaTon44 mini meetup in PA! And the following weekend for @Highli99 annual Turkey shoot tournament!!
Heckers I'm excited as ever I'm like yes let's do this lol super stoked to hit some awesome meet ups with awesome folks this month!!
@toynoob you gotta be takin some vacay and running off to play some poker lol If we get invited to a big game like your zombie game we will come, and bring friends, and it will be great time.

I feel loved... :)
edit ... adding .. you guys just know a good game when you see one, :tup:

Last edited:
Possibly the greatest chip ever made..? I was lucky enough to score one from EmptyPocs back in the day. :D

full
I made these in blue? I thought I only now have them in dark gray (?) version (I forgot the real ASM color name; I think I called it 'gunmetal' once).
Digging around to see if I have the blues..

Hi All,

Is there a market for card protectors? I mean... I am tempted to post a few that I have acquired as I do not really use these in particular, but I do not know if they are coveted or valued.... Maybe I will post and see if I get any bites.

What do you look for in a card protector? (jeez this sounds like desperate first date question!)

Hi All,

Is there a market for card protectors? I mean... I am tempted to post a few that I have acquired as I do not really use these in particular, but I do not know if they are coveted or valued.... Maybe I will post and see if I get any bites.

What do you look for in a card protector? (jeez this sounds like desperate first date question!)
I look for something that is unrelated to poker. Usually a trinket that reflects my other hobbies or personality.

here's my Tangiers card protector. Had this for many years now and take it to all my live games. First time I took it I won the game - but lately I think it's good luck is wearing off, may need to buy a new one! :D

Attachments

• 7CADB099-C12F-48DF-BB0A-5F95014FA027.jpeg
    7CADB099-C12F-48DF-BB0A-5F95014FA027.jpeg
    92.9 KB · Views: 156

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom