Should have stayed home themed poker set (1 Viewer)

Tiltedquads

Sitting Out
Reaction score
I have been bouncing the idea of a should have stayed home themed poker set around in my head for about a week and wanted to hear everyone's thoughts and ideas about the set! I mean the opportunity for a bounty chip that says sent home alone makes this idea worth exploring. Right now I only have a crude drawing that is less for sharing or manufacturing than is for visualizing my idea.

There are plenty of things that could happen that would make you wish you stayed home but not many of those fit well on a poker chip. My main idea right now is a plague doctor but I also love the idea of the bad things getting more serious as the denominations go up.

Right now my ideas are:

- stepped on gum
-spilled coffee
-flat tire
-plague doctor
-tied to train tracks
-grim reaper

I think that the plague doctor and the grim reaper are the odd ones out on this list but also the doc is my favorite.

Attachments

• PNG image.png
    PNG image.png
    150.9 KB · Views: 54
It might hurt the attendence of your games if everyone who's down for the night is reminded of that very fact whenever he looks at his few remaining chips. :LOL: :laugh:
Honestly true hahaha fish having fun is a major key to hosting a regular poker night

That is a great idea! Or having peoples worst bad beats on their own custom bounty chips :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: on the last hand Friday night I limped with 8s 3s out of position and ended up wining with quad 3's over pocket aces that filled up with the 3's for a $40 pot when we were playing $20-$30 buy in at .10/.25 I couldn't imagine the look on his face if at the next tournament I had a chip that said his name and had the 8s 3s cards on it :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom