Scrub Donkey Christmas (2 Viewers)

JeepologyOffroad

Royal Flush
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Nothing says "these chips cost more than your buy-in" like a Scrub Donkey Christmas sweater.

https://jeepologyoffroad.com/collections/scrub-donkey-christmas

A bit late to the game here so these will only be available for a VERY short time to allow shipping in time for Christmas. So get yours while you can!

4DYuLes.png

'Tis the season. All orders placed until the December 10th Christmas delivery deadline (Dec 4th for international) will be entered to win a FREE Aurora Star Tourney sample set including the elusive T5

1575073629243.png

Just reached the next tier for volume discounts on certain tees from my supplier so I'm passing on the discount here.

Only $19.99 for these tees! Still gets you in the running for the Aurora Star sample set giveaway. US deadline is 12/8 for standard shipping.

https://jeepologyoffroad.com/collec...ristmas/products/scrub-donkey-christmas-tee-2

1575591179323.png

Last edited:
Please tell me you do t-shirts or muscle tank tops so I can wear them to the gym :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: it's too bloody hot in Australia
LOL yep. I do other garments for the Jeep guys so other styles is no problem. Just shoot me a PM and I can get it done.

I have a feeling a lot of people will ask for hoodies (pretty common ask in the Jeep community). Yes I can do hoodies no problem as well, but the print area is much smaller due to the pocket. I always try to tell everyone to keep an open mind on sweatshirts.

I'm not a sweatshirt guy myself, but the feedback I receive on them is nothing but stellar. If you are the type to have a strict "no sweatshirt" policy then I can still make a hoodie happen :tup: or check out the long sleeve shirts. They are a even a tad cheaper and still come out great.

Last edited:
Thanks guys. Glad you like em.

You should receive an automated tracking email when it ships so keep an eye on your spam folder. Feel free to reach out if you don’t see it within a few days. Sometimes the email is delayed for some reason.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom