Royal 43 mm Poker Chips Presale (1 Viewer)

@BmoreTerp can you show a pink stack with a blurple mixed in?

blue in a pink stack and pink in a blue stack

dirty.JPG

Thank you, blurple in the pink stack is not dirty IMO. The pink in the blurple is not as dirty as the first pic.

yeah those are wiped and when oiled should be more vibrant. It will all depend on the lighting at the table.....and how well people can see. The set we used for our last poker season had a pink 5K and brown 25k that looked nothing alike and people still had a dirty stack.

There are problems with dirty stack photos.
  • Flash offers the best possible lighting.
  • Stacks are a couple feet away, not 8 feet.
  • Stacks are single stacks, straight on view. Dirty stacks are often partially obstructed by other (usually clean) stacks.
  • We are looking for the dirty chip in the photo.
If I were to look at only the negative aspects of these chips, they would be (in order):
  1. They're not Paulsons
  2. Dirty stack potential
  3. Odd smell (though faint compared to most China clay)

I know, it’s funny. You try to make sure everything is close to perfect. But there is always something , you would never think a pink and a brown chip would create a dirty stack!

I know, it’s funny. You try to make sure everything is close to perfect. But there is always something , you would never think a pink and a brown chip would create a dirty stack!
When broken down to primary colors (Red, Blue, Yellow), Pink and Brown are both "Red". Add in light reflecting off one chip onto another chip, and home lights that aren't "pure" white, and it becomes a little easier to become dirty.

The science is there, but sometimes it's easy to ignore because we get tied up in the artistic colors of the chip.

Now that a lot of you have chips in hand, what other dirty stack combos have you come across? We've covered blurple and pink. What about light blue and yellow, can someone post a pic of those in dirty stacks?

Other combos?

I got my shipping notice on the twelfth of August which means it'll hopefully reach Europe next week, then reach Sweden the week after. Now the hard part of the journey starts, as the trek to the deep north commences. A hazardous path full of lurking dangers. Once past the great Ice Wall, the chip bearers will need to stay clear of the main road to avoid being ambushed by the northmen, but that of course puts them in peril of wargs.

With any luck, these chips will make a great Christmas gift for myself :)

They've come all the way to L.A.! We love it! We love it!

SmartSelect_20190815-203227_Chrome.jpg

All the orders have been shipped!
I do have leftover labels available for $.07 each.
5c, 25c, $1, $5, $20, $500, $1000, $5000, $25000, $100000 & NCV.
Let me know if you need them.

I need 500,000 labels. I contacted ABC via their website "contact us" email. That was Tuesday and I haven't heard back yet (which is fine). Is that the proper process?

Yes. Contact them.

Josh are you planning to offer any Royal bounty chips? I know we can ask ABC to make some 46mm chips for us and I'm sure someone here will be kind enough to help design them. Please let me know! I need to figure out some bounties. Thanks.

I read this and thought "He bought a quarter of a million chips? That guy is Baller" :LOL: :laugh:

haha yeah I run a 5,000 table tourney like WSOP.

I ordered an initial batch and just got notification that the rest will be here Monday. Can't wait! (5K, 25K, 100K and the white flags to be labeled as 500K) I like big denoms cause it's more fun to raise to 120K than 1,200 (dumb, I know...but still! haha). I'll do a full pic once they are all together.

Josh are you planning to offer any Royal bounty chips? I know we can ask ABC to make some 46mm chips for us and I'm sure someone here will be kind enough to help design them. Please let me know! I need to figure out some bounties. Thanks.
Group buy for oversized bounty chips from ABC???
Im in!!!!

Could use a dealer button or two...

Edit: And now I realize I should have ordered one with my original purchase. :banghead:

I need 500,000 labels. I contacted ABC via their website "contact us" email. That was Tuesday and I haven't heard back yet (which is fine). Is that the proper process?
send a pm to Gene at abc through this website. i sent on Friday(late after hours) he responded Monday, sent invoice, already working on them for my $500,000 labels

All the orders have been shipped!
I do have leftover labels available for $.07 each.
5c, 25c, $1, $5, $20, $500, $1000, $5000, $25000, $100000 & NCV.
Let me know if you need them.

Would've been nice, but alas I've already paid double per label, oh well should've been patient I guess.

What’s the best way to Re-labeling
I use an exacto knife to remove the labels and to install them. When installing them, I stick the label about 1/4” in the knife, then I hover over the chip and when I think I’m centered I light press the top of the sticker down while sliding my finger down the sticker towards the bottle where the knife is. Lastly pull out the knife and firmly press the sticker down and your done!! If install hundreds and have never had to re-do a label using this method.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom