Royal 43 mm Poker Chips Presale (2 Viewers)

ABC told me they have the labels and are ready to make them. They're $0.15 a piece and just message them your quantity and email.

I was thinking more along the lines of something like these Milano 46mm bounty chips with a custom Royals design. ABC makes these for 87c each.

b47efd36-1108-40eb-b671-63a13002bd09-jpeg.208084

@Nikko1980. These labels are stickers you apply over the blank chip, a little thicker than the vinyl labels you get from Gear. I got mine from Josh@Apache when I ordered my chips.
They are easy to apply and are exactly like the labels that are applied at the factory

Do the labels have adhesive on the back (peel off, stick on chip)? Or are they just dry and I'd need my own adhesive to make them stick to chip?

Did we ever have any updates on if there would be any Royal bounty chips produced or permission to use the logo on a different chip so we can make our own bounty chips?

I put some bounty labels on the .25 chip since i liked it but it didnt fit anywhere else in my tourney lineup, will take pics tonight.

Did we ever have any updates on if there would be any Royal bounty chips produced or permission to use the logo on a different chip so we can make our own bounty chips?

I’ve asked this multiple times. No word from @Apache. OWPS can make something similar to the Milano bounties. They came out great and at 87c a piece, you can’t go wrong!! They Royal design on those gold bounty chips would be woohoo.

I’d be willing to lead the project if we got authorization to move forward.

I put some bounty labels on the .25 chip since i liked it but it didnt fit anywhere else in my tourney lineup, will take pics tonight.
I havea set of majestics but love the pink 100k from the royals so much I think I'm going to turn some of them into seating/bounty chips (at least in 6 months when they are in stock).

I’ve asked this multiple times. No word from @Apache. OWPS can make something similar to the Milano bounties. They came out great and at 87c a piece, you can’t go wrong!! They Royal design on those gold bounty chips would be woohoo.

I’d be willing to lead the project if we got authorization to move forward.

If we get the go ahead I would definitely be in for bounty chips as well

I added bounty and 500k chips to my set.
Doing 40 person tourney next week.
Thinking about either T100K or T500K. I have 25s but would skip them for T500K.

Some starting stack ideas including a possible rebuy and addon.

20190918_202626.jpg
20190918_202510.jpg
20190918_202316.jpg
20190918_204002.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom