SOLD Roulette by the Rack Sale (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheChipRoom

Flush
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Roulette by the Rack Sale
Sunday, Jan. 17th, 2021
2:00 pm EST

For those of you who have never experienced a Chip Room sale, there are a few rules. We try to do things so people can acquire a complete set at good prices. The limits are to prevent people from purchasing large quantities of single denominations that prevent others from completing their sets.

At the sale start time, the links below the images will go live, after you refresh your screen. Click on the links to add items to your PayPal shopping cart. Each rack will be listed individually and you have to load each rack and quantity into your cart before you check out. Sometimes chips can sell out very quickly, so don't delay.

***Chips are sold by the rack only. Numbers or letters may vary within the rack. No custom requests for numbers or letters***

Jack Detroit NEW Bud Jones Chips
$40/rack

(Limit 4 racks per color, per household)
Jack.jpg

Horseshoe Southern Indiana NEW Bud Jones Chips
$40/rack

HSI New.jpg

Horseshoe Southern Indiana USED Bud Jones Chips
$20/rack

HSI Used.jpg

Isle of Capri KC USED Paulson Chips
$30/rack

(Limit 2 racks per color, per household)
IOC KC 1.jpg

IOC KC 2.jpg

Thanks! Jim​

Last edited:
And just when I thought I was done...... how well do these mix in for a frac or relabel?

The labels come off much easier than inlays on regular poker chips, right?
Super easy. It's more of a method then murder. Use an exacto, slip in the label sideways, twist, and it'll pop right off.

If you get a pattern done, you can do racks in a hour. Super easy. @Gear makes wonderful replacement labels
IMG_20200402_161912.jpg

Last edited:
Even better is getting a pick tool, if you slip you only stab a finger vs cutting.
I took an exacto blade, and dulled it down and shaped it on the sidewalk. Made a dumb little tool, but a pick is a great idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom