SOLD Roulette by the Rack Sale (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody know if these labels can be removed, or do they require milling?

These chips are awesome for plastic chips. Im very much a “clay” person but for the price you cant go wrong with the BJ R4 chips. Turned my set into a massive Tourney set and they work great. The labels come off very easily and @Gear makes a laminated thick label that looks really good with these chips. if your on the fence, i would pull the trigger.

5AC79769-3038-4BA5-B50D-6DAA8C602E88.jpeg
61AAA6F3-2F79-4E21-9563-948BD31B0007.jpeg
BD45FA66-E35C-488A-AB1A-5976356629B4.jpeg

These chips are awesome for plastic chips. Im very much a “clay” person but for the price you cant go wrong with the BJ R4 chips. Turned my set into a massive Tourney set and they work great. The labels come off very easily and @Gear makes a laminated thick label that looks really good with these chips. if your on the fence, i would pull the trigger.

View attachment 615675View attachment 615676View attachment 615677
Sorry for the small hijack, but I just wanted to say that I love your tourny labels! Clean and clear design!

2 racks each of paulson roulettes: BLUE YELLOW PINK PEACH PURPLE DOLPHIN BLUE. WOOOOOOOOOOOOP WOOOOOOOOOP

guess i gotta bust out the ultrasonic again.

I fumbled the football... I changed quantity to 200 (two racks) on all my roulettes instead of 2 - once I fixed it they were gone

damnit you werent kidding about selling out fast. 2 of my choices were sold out before I could click pay now

hopefully the used ones (orange and blue) clean up well. 1.3K incoming to be my new tourny set!

i got 2 orange and 2 brozne 2 almond, 2 grey but need another 2-3 racks of each orange and broze. i have some old school leaded THC roulette to trade if anyone would be game. also could be trading some almonds and greys for bronze or orange. hit me up thanks.

Got 4 racks inbound ... 2 blurple and 2 of the lighter purple (I couldn't decide which would go better with the chips I got yesterday so I got both).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom