SOLD Roulette by the Rack Sale (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HSI bud Jones - 2 racks of green and blue of the
HSI bud Jones - 1 rack of pink
HSI bud Jones - 1 rack of yellow

small STT in bound!

I'll lay off gear for a while since covid19 part 2: electric Boogaloo is still in full swing.

I placed my small order at 2pm and the thread seemed so quiet, I was beginning to wonder.

I'm so used to TCR sales selling out in seconds. This time it's taking minutes - Jim must be losing it. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Don’t sleep on these guys!!
I added two racks of orange HSI to my 2 each Jack set.

the almond and rust are nicer than you might imagine. Very subtle and classy.

I placed my small order at 2pm and the thread seemed so quiet, I was beginning to wonder.

I'm so used to TCR sales selling out in seconds. This time it's taking minutes - Jim must be losing it. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
Is it normal to sell out in "seconds"? aka the orange and blues I couldnt get?

I spent days staring at these chips and deciding on color/denomination options. Changing and re-changing my mind until at about 1:50 I made up my mind on exactly what I wanted :nailbite: I started loading my cart exactly at 2, and then was told 2 of my choices were sold out! talk about a gut punch! The entire set, the perfect colors, to total quantity, exactly as I wanted and then its not available. I obviously didnt have time to waste re-pondering my breakdown. I had to buy the partial set NOW NOW NOW. But now what. I dont have all the colors or quantity I want/need for my set. I was ale to get everything after going back to the "used" chips. It worked out in the end, but I need to go have a beer now. Oh damnit, I'm at work and cant drink. :dead:

Last edited:

I spent days staring at these chips and deciding on color/denomination options. Changing and re-changing my mind until at about 1:50 I made up my mind on exactly what I wanted :nailbite: I started loading my cart exactly at 2, and then was told 2 of my choices were sold out! talk about a gut punch! The entire set, the perfect colors, to total quantity, exactly as I wanted and then its not available. I obviously didnt have time to waste re-pondering my breakdown. I had to buy the partial set NOW NOW NOW. But now what. I dont have all the colors or quantity I want/need for my set. It worked out in the end, but I need to go have a beer now. Oh damnit, I'm at work and cant drink. :dead:
Yes, it is very normal to see this.

What do you do now? Post an ad on the classifieds, and post here what you missed out on. Maybe someone bought extras and they don't need everything they purchased. You can likely piece your set together. Don't give up hope.

What do you do now? Post an ad on the classifieds, and post here what you missed out on. Maybe someone bought extras and they don't need everything they purchased. You can likely piece your set together. Don't give up hope.
Exactly this.
You will find some of what you need from one of many awesome chippers in the community.
Some colors might come available later when people change their minds or can’t get labels they want in a timely fashion.
I have a few racks of colors I will likely sell/trade after Jim’s sale.
I don’t want to cut into his business today.

Thanks. Sorry if I wasnt clear, I DID get my chips, but the sold out "new" options had be bought from the "used". I've read that these clean up very well, so I'm hopeful that they wont stand out next to the others. when finished.

I spent days staring at these chips and deciding on color/denomination options. Changing and re-changing my mind until at about 1:50 I made up my mind on exactly what I wanted :nailbite: I started loading my cart exactly at 2, and then was told 2 of my choices were sold out! talk about a gut punch! The entire set, the perfect colors, to total quantity, exactly as I wanted and then its not available. I obviously didnt have time to waste re-pondering my breakdown. I had to buy the partial set NOW NOW NOW. But now what. I dont have all the colors or quantity I want/need for my set. It worked out in the end, but I need to go have a beer now. Oh damnit, I'm at work and cant drink. :dead:
Yes, especially for low quantity chips that are in high demand like fracs. It is very common to see some chips in TCR sales sell out in seconds.

When the limit was increased from 2 racks to 4 (why?!), I was hoping it meant that there were many. But alas. And I was quick.. I thought.

I've never added onto my original order in a TCR sale with a 2nd order. Do I need to contact Jim to get the shipping adjusted, or does he have a system when it happens automatically?

I was able to get...

300 Pink
200 Green
200 Yellow
100 Dark Blue

...not sure what I am going to do with them yet. Possibly a re-label project just not sure if I want to make a cash set or a tournament set.

I was late but got what I wanted in chocolate Paulsons. Thanks again Jim!
B4ECD6A0-B2AA-4FA5-A28E-5E95374443A6.jpeg

Missed out.

Would take a rack of the BRONZE Paulson roulettes if anyone changes thier mind.

What's the label size on the BJ R4s? Considering pulling the trigger since I hit a nice $300 roulette win today, but need to budget out labels & this is a lot more doable if I can do them myself. Gear does great work, just doesn't fit in my budget for this one :(

These chips are awesome for plastic chips. Im very much a “clay” person but for the price you cant go wrong with the BJ R4 chips. Turned my set into a massive Tourney set and they work great. The labels come off very easily and @Gear makes a laminated thick label that looks really good with these chips. if your on the fence, i would pull the trigger.

View attachment 615675View attachment 615676View attachment 615677
Can you show us a stack of these Bud Jones next to a stack of Paulson?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom