SOLD Tournament Set Sale (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Set arrived today. First Paulson Set for me, Chips feel pretty nice. A little bit of cleaning to do, but overall perfect for the price! :tup:

Unfortunatly missing one single T100 Chip :oops:

@TheChipRoom thx for declaring the price of the set to 49,99. Saved me some fees at customs :)

Attachments

• IMG-20230328-WA0005.jpeg
    IMG-20230328-WA0005.jpeg
    127.6 KB · Views: 373
  • IMG-20230328-WA0007.jpeg
    IMG-20230328-WA0007.jpeg
    92.8 KB · Views: 374
My Set arrived today. First Paulson Set for me, Chips feel pretty nice. A little bit of cleaning to do, but overall perfect for the price! :tup:

Unfortunatly missing one single T100 Chip :oops:

@TheChipRoom thx for declaring the price of the set to 49,99. Saved me some fees at customs :)
These clean up great! I love how my set turned out. Get yourself a rotary toothbrush and go for it.

I am looking for some red IOC T5s and some white IOC T1s from this sale if anyone is thinking about releasing. Thanks!

If anyone is having any buyers remorse on the Tropicana Black T25 Set - I'm looking for two sets! Thanks :)

Are we still able to purchase a set? Looking for my first tournament set and came across this thread. It looks like I was able to add and pay on PayPal.

Can someone who knows tell what the make on the Tropicana Evansville chips are and tell me anything about them? They look like a plastic, but are they metal slugged?
I can't find a review of them online anywhere ans they seem like they might make a nice cheap tourney set for the house.
Thanks!

Can someone who knows tell what the make on the Tropicana Evansville chips are and tell me anything about them? They look like a plastic, but are they metal slugged?
I can't find a review of them online anywhere ans they seem like they might make a nice cheap tourney set for the house.
Thanks!
Found the review off another page. If anyone loves or hates these, let me know.

Love them. I have a couple Paulson sets, but these see the felt quite often. They are slugged plastic, but significantly higher quality then slugged ABS you'll find online.

I have an extra barrel I could send your way if you'd like. Just send me a PM.

Vibrant colors, sharp edges, heavy and rubbery feeling. Muted, deep sound. Very different from anything else I've handled.

Overall, I like them. Slowly working on brainstorming a relabel project for them. There's significant delamination on many chips for the lower denoms but that doesn't matter for relabels.

Err.. this is the tournament thread. I bought the cash chips, they might be very different.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom