SOLD Diamond Jacks Secondary and Roulette Chip Sale (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was fortunate to pick up a couple racks of the blue leaded THC roulette chips in this sale. Had them out and verified the color on them:

20230510_142309.jpg

20230510_142334.jpg

Although they were said to be horizon blue, I'm fairly certain these are indeed blue grain - which was a pleasant surprise as it's one of my favorite Paulson colors. As you can see horizon blue is a bit darker of a shade

Just thought I would share this info with others who may have picked up any

My first set of paulsons! Thank you so much for shipping these so fast. The packaging came damaged but only one chip has a slight indent in it. Also, there was some blue staining on the edge of the $1 chip that I can’t remove. Would anyone know a solution or if that’s just the way it is I can live with it. Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_5032.jpeg
    IMG_5032.jpeg
    290.7 KB · Views: 228
  • IMG_5031.jpeg
    IMG_5031.jpeg
    284.7 KB · Views: 161
  • IMG_5030.jpeg
    IMG_5030.jpeg
    109.8 KB · Views: 136
  • IMG_5027.jpeg
    IMG_5027.jpeg
    123.6 KB · Views: 196
  • IMG_5033.jpeg
    IMG_5033.jpeg
    90.2 KB · Views: 215
My first set of paulsons! Thank you so much for shipping these so fast. The packaging came damaged but only one chip has a slight indent in it. Also, there was some blue staining on the edge of the $1 chip that I can’t remove. Would anyone know a solution or if that’s just the way it is I can live with it. Thanks!
Try a magic eraser or any generic melamine sponge.

Perfectly normal. That’s almost certainly color transfer from blue spots on the $1 chips. And though I haven’t used these specific chips, I’d expect a whole lot more of that when you put them in play, especially if the chips get shuffled.

With handling the colour on the edge will fade to as the surface with the blue smear wears. Alternatively you can advance this process with the mildly abrasive magic eraser. I honestly wouldn't stress over it.

Hey all,

Just wanted to give an update on the color transfer for the $1 chip. So when the $1 chips are shuffled together there is quite a lot of color transfer. I’ve played 4-5 hours with these chips and already some chips have blue markings on the face and edges of the chip. I researched that the blue in the $1 chip is notorious for color transfer. I have not seen this color transfer to the $5 and $25 but if the $1 were to be shuffled with the other denoms I could see the blue getting on all the chips over time just like upNdown said. I’ve tried cleaning with water and dawn. I’ve also tried melamine sponges but the transfer is literally a scuff mark from shuffling chips together and does not go away. I have not oiled these chips at all. I don’t mean this to scare people away from the $1 chip sale but I just wanted to share my experience with playing with these chips. Honestly I don’t care too much since I’m putting these chips in play and don’t plan of selling them. This is just my experience and YMMV.

Last edited:
Sorry my bad. I looking for a rack for sale.
I’m sorry that’s on me. I checked if the $1 were in stock by adding the chips but saw that you can’t checkout. Best of luck!

Hey all,

Just wanted to give an update on the color transfer for the $1 chip. So when the $1 chips are shuffled together there is quite a lot of color transfer. I’ve played 4-5 hours with these chips and already some chips have blue markings on the face and edges of the chip. I researched that the blue in the $1 chip is notorious for color transfer. I have not seen this color transfer to the $5 and $25 but if the $1 were to be shuffled with the other denoms I could see the blue getting on all the chips over time just like upNdown said. I’ve tried cleaning with water and dawn. I’ve also tried melamine sponges but the transfer is literally a scuff mark from shuffling chips together and does not go away. I have not oiled these chips at all. I don’t mean this to scare people away from the $1 chip sale but I just wanted to share my experience with playing with these chips. Honestly I don’t care too much since I’m putting these chips in play and don’t plan of selling them. This is just my experience and YMMV.
Hi do you have any pictures to show how bad the smear is, as I'm putting these chips in play too.

Hi do you have any pictures to show how bad the smear is, as I'm putting these chips in play too.
Hello, here are some photos of the chips after about 12 hours of play total. Note the blue is a bit hard to capture on my camera but I hope it shows. Also I chose the worst offenders in my set which aren’t too bad overall. I do expect them to get more blue overtime and I’m lucky that blue is my favorite color. Cheers!

Attachments

• IMG_5080.jpeg
    IMG_5080.jpeg
    249.7 KB · Views: 139
  • IMG_5079.jpeg
    IMG_5079.jpeg
    246.8 KB · Views: 131
  • IMG_5078.jpeg
    IMG_5078.jpeg
    243.4 KB · Views: 141
  • IMG_5077.jpeg
    IMG_5077.jpeg