SOLD Diamond Jacks Secondary and Roulette Chip Sale (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another before and after
EDF824B8-FDF4-422D-81ED-8DB1DF486094.jpeg
5335D253-83E8-4BA3-B518-1DC633465BCC.jpeg

I'm going to give a shout out to the attention to detail here on the before/after pics.
Bravo!
You perfectly arranged them not only in the exact same positions, but facing the exact same way. The only difference is: the before pic is closer/zoomed in. Either that or you cleaned them on that towel without moving any chips.
Great work, either way.

I'm going to give a shout out to the attention to detail here on the before/after pics.
Bravo!
You perfectly arranged them not only in the exact same positions, but facing the exact same way. The only difference is: the before pic is closer/zoomed in. Either that or you cleaned them on that towel without moving any chips.
Great work, either way.
The peroxide does all the work- spray and dry and it’s gone.

Saw it was delivered at 11am, but had to wait for work to finish or I wouldn’t get anything done.
833A6176-9294-41D9-9C50-C05288ADB27E.jpeg

2E764611-1A15-4C7D-8C6A-5893B29A3A98.jpeg

First set of Paulsons, and wow I am ecstatic!

Also, I completely understand the saying, "Pictures don't do them justice" because they don't. The colors are so vibrant, I don't understand how oiling could make the colors pop anymore.

Last edited:
The peroxide does all the work- spray and dry and it’s gone.
Those photos show amazing results with the hydrogen peroxide! Would you mind taking a photo of the label of the hydrogen peroxide product you used -- there are different % solutions in different bottles. (Note: I don't have any of the chips from this sale, but I do have other chips with some staining where other cleaners didn't work)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom