Post your CPC approximation of your favorite Paulson, TRK, or BCC sets (1 Viewer)

The SPDM tourney set for sale inspired me to mock this up.
View attachment 343629

If/when I do another cpc set I think I’d like to get a simple tourney set like this.

Even though it may be a deviation from the real chips I’d reverse the spot/base colors on the 1000. The brass on the canary edge makes them look dingy.

If/when I do another cpc set I think I’d like to get a simple tourney set like this.

Even though it may be a deviation from the real chips I’d reverse the spot/base colors on the 1000. The brass on the canary edge makes them look dingy.
Arc yellow would probably work, too.

Always loved these...
art joe set.jpg

Jeffrey Dahmer wouldn't be my first choice of serial killer to be compared to lol

They would have to be stamped of course, and I don't know how to work with inlays in the design tool.
The 500 is impossible to get right with the CPC colors/spots. the others are actually pretty close

aztar_cpc.png

Jeffrey Dahmer wouldn't be my first choice of serial killer to be compared to lol

When the chip police finally raid Mike's house they'll find mutilated Dunes $1 chips in his freezer and an altar of destroyed PCA $500s in his closet.

You fricken monster!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom