Post your CPC approximation of your favorite Paulson, TRK, or BCC sets (2 Viewers)

Was bored tonight:

ESPT:

ESPT Tourney Mock up.png

CDI '98

CDI '98 Mockup.png

DG Peach with retro red spots for a quarter

Light blue with dark blue spots for the $1

The $5 is perfect!

I'd go canary instead of the yellow for the spot on the $25, but otherwise perfect!

DG Green with Dark green spot on the $100

Well done!

From my personal time with the chips thanks to @Hornet ’s set. DG peacock is a much closer color than light blue for sure. And the dark green of CPC is very dark, almost black. The CR $100 doesn’t feel that dark to me.

the $25 is tough for sure! Definitely a few options that would be good.

4AEC5E53-C540-45BC-8548-D2AD6B19B492.jpeg
4F35007C-7B36-4534-84A9-118A27362076.jpeg

From my personal time with the chips thanks to @Hornet ’s set. DG peacock is a much closer color than light blue for sure. And the dark green of CPC is very dark, almost black. The CR $100 doesn’t feel that dark to me.

the $25 is tough for sure! Definitely a few options that would be good.

View attachment 528574View attachment 528575
It's weird, because the lighting on the first photo does make the $1 look DG Peacock, yet the second photo makes it look light blue.

The spot on the $100 definitely looks close to black to me. I don't have my CPC color sample in front of me, but I would choose the darkest of retro green and dark green, and that's what I would use.

It's weird, because the lighting on the first photo does make the $1 look DG Peacock, yet the second photo makes it look light blue.

The spot on the $100 definitely looks close to black to me. I don't have my CPC color sample in front of me, but I would choose the darkest of retro green and dark green, and that's what I would use.

I think the top picture is closer to the actual color. The bottom picture may have been washed out by the flash or other lighting in the space.

I will but I can tell you it’s not going to be close. I should have a peacock blue also.

I agree it won’t be close. I think @Perthmike $1 chips is DG peacock so if could do all 3 together to see which is the closest.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom