Post your CPC approximation of your favorite Paulson, TRK, or BCC sets (2 Viewers)

The Blind Pigs. The lack of a pale green/pink and of 4TA316 pattern are the biggest flaws.

full

piggie.png

You may laugh, but 614 is plain cute.
Only problem with dice chips is their awful plastic non-quality.
I 'd get 614 real clay anytime.

Obviously I was joking but I think I may take on the challenge to actually try to design an interesting inlay to make these desirable. They would have a uniquely fun and ironic quality. If I or someone else could pull it off that would be an achievement.

Here's what I dug out from the mile long set list in my chip design tool account :p

Aurora Star
ascash.png

Empress Star
escash.png

Sunset Beach
sb.png

Aria
aria2.png

Bellagio
bellagio.png

Crystal Park
looks MUCH better with inlays, I even mocked up some labelled "Spectrum Break" but not with all the original denoms/swapped denoms
$100 was part of the inspiration for my Paradise $100. $500 was part of the inspiration for my Paradise $500.
crystalpark.png

Foxwoods MGM Grand
foxwoodsmgmgrand.png

Horseshoe, mix of Cleveland and Cincinnati
$25,000 was made a quarter. Had another mockup where I used the Empress Star quarter and JACK Cleveland $5, matches really well
horseshoe_cash_43.png

Horseshoe, another mix of Cleveland and Cincinnati
pink bounty is one of the Cleveland snappers, seating is Cleveland $1 slightly modified -- ended up being made :)
horseshoe_tournament_51_special.png

JACK Cleveland
$5,000 was part of the inspiration for my Paradise $500
jackcl.png

JACK Cincinnati
their $1, $2, $2.50 and $5 ended up with alternative denoms and slightly altered spots in my Paradise LA cash set :)
jackcc.png

JACK Detroit Primary+Secondary
jackdetroitpri.png

Le Cove
lecove.png

ok I've been playing around with that tool all day. This is exactly what I want. Do I need to pay you to use this?
Yes, please PayPal $1000. :p

Of course not, go for it!

I would like to add a white hundo any ideas? You have a much better eye at design that I could ever hope for lol
I’d just put together your set on the design tool, and play with different hundreds until you find one that works for you. I’d stick with 3D14 (or maybe 4D14) spots.

(unfortunately, I didn’t save the mockup)
1603481521392.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom