Post your 8V semi custom thread (8 Viewers)

Are you planning on printing your own or having someone else print them?

I'll use at @Gear. This will be project #6 using him (+ two previous add-on orders). I've been happy with the result every. single. time.

If I were to print them myself I fear I would let myself down, run out of ink half way through, and likely smash my printer :banghead:

I'll use at @Gear. This will be project #6 using him (+ two previous add-on orders). I've been happy with the result every. single. time.

If I were to print them myself I fear I would let myself down, run out of ink half way through, and likely smash my printer :banghead:

If you stick with a similar design I’d possibly be interested in buying some!

Whether or not I stick with a similar design, if you're interested, I'd be happy to share (y) :thumbsup: I'll PM you toward the end of the weekend.
Awesome! I’m a big fan of the Greek theme! I am ordering chips and labels from ABC just have to find some artwork!

I’m going with the following:

Grey .25
Blue - $1
Pink - $5
Green - $25

Getting close!
theacres$20morefade.png

Right on! I'd love to connect with the Omaha crowd sometime! Maybe get some Des Moines folks in on it, too.

I’m a micro stakes player. There’s a reason we have nickels in our games. The games are fun though and we’ve worked hard to make them good. You’ve seen the cash sets I made! We put work into our little cash game. Next one is the 22.

Here are my sample labels from the designer: (have a full quality proofs individually, this was just a denom verification as she’d never done chips before)
Black micro stakes cash set, and inverse tourney set.
A35E9BD4-B486-4FA0-9016-EABA9BB3FAEF.png

Early on in trying to figure out what to do. Intending to do a black laser print on silver polyester. Waffling on which of the following three concepts to try and improve. Welcome any comments (including "keep your day job, you suck at graphic design!").
sampler.jpg

Ditto. You might grow out of your Anarchy phase, or move out of New Orleans. The crown is clean and simple and will stand the test of time.

Heh, heh ... never really had an anarchy phase, am WAY too old to grow out of anything and don't live in New Orleans. "Rising Sun" is referring to the song and to my old nickname ("Mr. Sunshine" ... irony is fun). The "Anarchy" thing just came out of trying to think of an iconic graphic, my enjoyment of punk, and mocking my players for being a bunch of random goofs. Suggested it as a possibility for a hot stamped A-mold buy that ended up going another direction. I've got a "chaos" set idea too, but that one requires color.

I certainly think you're right in that the crown is the closest to "ready".

Maybe add your initials into the crown in a subtle way.

How dare you suggest defacing the logo of the grand and proud "LA Kings" franchise?! (Current residents of the basement in the NHL standings ...)

Thanks for your thoughts, guys.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom