Post your 8V semi custom thread (1 Viewer)

That's exactly what I am thinking, the top left on one side of the chip and the top middle on the other side. Ever since @allforcharity planted that seed in my head, all my chips have to be two different sides.

Yeah, sure, blame me. ;) Seriously though, if you're going to go to all the trouble with a custom set that will become an heirloom, and therefore resale value is not an issue, then why wouldn't you maximize your creativity by using different art on both sides of the chip? Easy to do for inlays, easy to do for ceramics. Win-win-win.

Yeah, sure, blame me. ;) Seriously though, if you're going to go to all the trouble with a custom set that will become an heirloom, and therefore resale value is not an issue, then why wouldn't you maximize your creativity by using different art on both sides of the chip? Easy to do for inlays, easy to do for ceramics. Win-win-win.
If it works. Do it.

38C68529-546A-4A75-9A5F-64537F14AAE6.jpeg

p5woody did this for me...I can't wait to get them printed.

Are these Laminated Labels ??

Or will the chips take Laminated ??

I think this is it. @p5woody changed the animals for me (I thought that the rockfish had to be on the grey chip) and updated the lines to the background color of the chip. Now all the colors of each chip are on that chips label.

1545251061464.png

1545251080685.png

If you are on the fence about getting help with designing labels, go with @p5woody, the guys knows what he is doing!

I think this is it. @p5woody changed the animals for me (I thought that the rockfish had to be on the grey chip) and updated the lines to the background color of the chip. Now all the colors of each chip are on that chips label.

View attachment 229139

View attachment 229140

If you are on the fence about getting help with designing labels, go with @p5woody, the guys knows what he is doing!
A different color for the 500, 1000, & 5000 would really work since the side colors on the 25 and 100 match the denominations. Just a thought.

A different color for the 500, 1000, & 5000 would really work since the side colors on the 15 and 100 match the denominations. Just a thought.
I didn't notice that until you just said that. My only hesitation is that changing the denom color on the 500, 1000 & 5000 might look out of place since the 25 and 100 have the same color.

In case you can't tell, those are 1960s "tribute" inlays from the Las Vegas Strip only. I could make another set from downtown, and a third from the rest of Nevada. Maybe I will maybe I won't.

I didn't notice that until you just said that. My only hesitation is that changing the denom color on the 500, 1000 & 5000 might look out of place since the 25 and 100 have the same color.
I think they would work on the chip. Especially since so much of the chip is tied together.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom