Post your 8V semi custom thread (1 Viewer)

Thanks to @p5woody for the design work and @ABC Gifts and Awards for the labels I was able to finish this micro set for my mother-in-law's birthday gift. I got her into poker years ago and she learned to play on Cake Poker and has been wanting a home game set for some time now. The name was her idea and she seemed very happy with the finished product. Unfortunately I purchased 8Vs late in the game and had to use Majestic blanks for 5s but it works. Thank you again to all that helped contribute to the set.
Diamonds Denom (2).jpg

Diamonds Splash (2).jpg

Diamonds Stack.jpg

Thanks to @p5woody for the design work and @ABC Gifts and Awards for the labels I was able to finish this micro set for my mother-in-law's birthday gift. I got her into poker years ago and she learned to play on Cake Poker and has been wanting a home game set for some time now. The name was her idea and she seemed very happy with the finished product. Unfortunately I purchased 8Vs late in the game and had to use Majestic blanks for 5s but it works. Thank you again to all that helped contribute to the set.
View attachment 327042
View attachment 327043
View attachment 327044
OHHHH you should pick up the ROYALS orange or Grey.

Finally got around to doing labels! Thanks to Gene at @ABC Gifts and Awards !!

I went with “thanksgiving rounders” style for my annual Turkey Shootout freezeout tournament. My wife designed the labels and did a great job. I’m excited to finally have denominated chips for my biggest tournament of the year. The 8v deal allowed me to get into this set for a very reasonable price.

150C2A3E-9B18-4445-86DC-1DAE55592D45.jpeg
D91487BF-612E-4D16-9413-507ED1AD81B0.jpeg
21204C4A-F617-4DEA-9E7D-71E47A1B6C54.jpeg
3C059505-B114-4B71-905A-5969A2C1E6D4.jpeg

Attachments

• DB2EB12B-8160-4069-A164-8BF83E04C13E.jpeg
    DB2EB12B-8160-4069-A164-8BF83E04C13E.jpeg
    96 KB · Views: 102
I like this image a lot! I used a very similar one for my ceramic blackjack set - you can see a variation of it in my avatar. It's based on a silhouette modified from a publicity still of Jane Seymour from Live and Let Die.

And here it is labeled: the Lady Luck Poker Room semi custom tournament set. Complete with DB's and bounty/seating chips for two tables.

View attachment 382756

Thanks to Gene, Kristil and the team at @ABC Gifts and Awards for bringing this to life - 8V chippies, labels, buttons and seating set altogether.
That is awesome, the way you have the Dresses match the chip color is great

That is awesome, the way you have the Dresses match the chip color is great

Thanks! The only one I made an exception with was the brown 5k, since yellow just looks so much better than brown on her.

Unfortunately the label doesn't completely pass the arms-length test, as the cards aren't as legible as I intended. That's my bad, not ABC's. Really happy nonetheless.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom